The Student Room Group

PwC Audit 2024 Programme

Does anybody know when will the PwC 2024 Audit Programme open?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It looks like the applications for Autumn 24 are open , both graduate and internship
Reply 2
Original post by Yuki Ryuu
Does anybody know when will the PwC 2024 Audit Programme open?

It is now open
Reply 3
Original post by Toluwabori
It is now open

Thanks! I am applying it, but it is not a game-based assessment anymore:frown:
Reply 4
Really? I have not been invited or sent an assessment mail.
Reply 5
Has anyone got a response to the assessment?
Reply 6
Yeah I passed the online assessment, I’m onto the interview assessment stage. Has anyone done this yet? What questions do they ask?
Reply 7
I've been invited to participate in PwC's online assessment, which uses a quiz from the SHL question bank comprising just 8 questions. It wasn't too challenging, and I've subsequently received an invitation for a video interview now.
Original post by Toluwabori
Really? I have not been invited or sent an assessment mail.
Reply 8
Original post by kmtayeb
Has anyone got a response to the assessment?

I've been invited to participate in PwC's online assessment, which uses a quiz from the SHL question bank comprising just 8 questions. It wasn't too challenging, and I've subsequently received an invitation for a video interview now.
Reply 9
Original post by amz31
Yeah I passed the online assessment, I’m onto the interview assessment stage. Has anyone done this yet? What questions do they ask?

I am the same. Would be interested to hear someone who has done it this year, and what they might ask?
Reply 10
that’s weird, i still haven’t heard a response from the OA, i got the feedback but still haven’t heard a response.
Reply 11
Original post by kmtayeb
that’s weird, i still haven’t heard a response from the OA, i got the feedback but still haven’t heard a response.

That's unusual. Most people I know who applied to PwC received their OA invitation on the same day they applied. When did you submit your application?
Perfect, thank you. Have you done the video interview? Any tips over and above this?
Reply 13
If I don’t have right to work in the UK, can I still apply to PwC UK? Because I can see on their website that they sponsor work permit except for some certain roles and locations, I just want to be sure so as not to waste my time applying.

Thanks.
Just completed video interview there. Wasn't as daunting but didn't look into the camera directly and stuttered slightly in the answers. Hoping for the best!
How long has it taken from submitting Vi to getting feedback for others?
Reply 15
Original post by BaileyLeeR
Just completed video interview there. Wasn't as daunting but didn't look into the camera directly and stuttered slightly in the answers. Hoping for the best!

What sort of questions did you get for the interview?
Original post by amz31
What sort of questions did you get for the interview?

Check the link elsewhere in the thread, they give a good indication but it is dependent on your service line.
Reply 17
I’ve applied for audit role
Reply 18
Original post by amz31

have you done this yet? what questions came up?
Reply 19
Original post by BaileyLeeR

What sorts of questions are asked

Quick Reply

Latest