The Student Room Group

To explore any differences between the general public and health care professional’s

Hiya, my name is Rabia and I am currently studying (MSc) Forensic Psychology with Mental Health at Coventry University. I am currently recruiting participants for my online study. I was wondering whether you could kindly participate in my study which forms part of my masters’ dissertation. The title of my study is: To explore any differences between the general public and health care professional’s attitudes towards legally coerced biological treatments of sex offenders.

You are all welcome to participate in my study – the simple URL link to participate is provided below.

Your participation is completely voluntary, and your identity will remain anonymous. Due to the sensitive nature of the study which is sexual abuse if you do wish to participate, please conduct it at a pace which suits you as your well being and mental health is very important!! If you have any questions or concerns regarding my study, please feel free to message me and I will be more than happy to talk with you

Your participation would really mean a lot! Feel free to share my study with your friends, family and colleagues

https://research.sc/participant/login/dynamic/998A88CB-38C6-4FF3-B4EA-C74CACB471FF

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending