The Student Room Group

i have less than 24hrs until my mocks

i have less than a day to revise for my mock exams tmrw, i have them on MATHS, BIOLOGY AND PHYSICS, idk how to revise, idk what to do, PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE.
Original post by darkhorse5911
i have less than a day to revise for my mock exams tmrw, i have them on MATHS, BIOLOGY AND PHYSICS, idk how to revise, idk what to do, PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE.

I'll repeat what I've said on many other threads: do questions. At this point it's your best bet - make sure to study the mark schemes well when you mark them.
Reply 2

have you done any revision? go over your old flashcards and keep your mind fresh with all the content
obvious advice but: watch a few comprehensive videos on the subject of focus for your spec e.g aqa biology and then do some past papers/topic questions. or if you cba to do them physically like me just read the questions and try to do them in your head and make sure ur fully engaged in the question - always try to visualise everything. and you can refer to the mark scheme after each question but make sure you finish the question to the best of your ability before checking because when you check it strengthens your knowledge/memory so much more

Hey, I revised for my mocks last minute too. I used Seneca -especially for my sciences- which was really helpful. I just went over all the topics the night before and managed to get a 9! Don't stress, good luck! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest