The Student Room Group

Anxiety….

Idk how to pass the test where I have to speak for 2 minutes about my online learning experience. I’m wondering how the hell am I going to be ready job interviews
Reply 1
Is this interview for university?

If you were asked to write about your online working experience, would you be able to manage about 300 words?
Reply 2
Original post by ThomH97
Is this interview for university?

If you were asked to write about your online working experience, would you be able to manage about 300 words?

No I wish it was done by writing. It’s an English speaking test like IELTS but an easier version that I need to pass tomorrow.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
No I wish it was done by writing. It’s an English speaking test like IELTS but an easier version that I need to pass tomorrow.

Write out the 300 words. It'll take you a couple of minutes to talk through that. Do it a few times in front of a mirror and time yourself.
Reply 4
Original post by ThomH97
Write out the 300 words. It'll take you a couple of minutes to talk through that. Do it a few times in front of a mirror and time yourself.

Okay thank you

Yeah, I had to do the same thing for GCSE’s. Maybe ask if you can do it in private/postpone it?
Reply 6
Idk how to pass the test where I have to speak for 2 minutes about my online learning experience. I’m wondering how the hell am I going to be ready job interviews

Try drafting what you plan to say in 2 minutes (it shouldn't be a lot) and face a mirror and time yourself doing it a couple of times. Don't worry if you stutter - take a second to compose yourself and carry on where you left off. Hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending