The Student Room Group

What do you like about TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Oxford Mum
I like it because TSR makes me feel useful and as if I have something to contribute. Outside this community people just think I’m daft, lol.

:jumphug:

All the best people are thought of as daft by the outside world :yep: :five: :hugs:
The community of young upwardly mobile professionals, at the end of the day we have all registered on TSR at some point in our lives in order to advance and achieve something, whether with or without success, and most of us were reaching for the stars and could feel the earth flee from beneath us as if we were carried towards the sky
You know you've arrived at TSR when you start to develop your own troll following. I should know.
Tlg, I was called bonkers by Scotney yesterday but took it as a compliment. She said “you’re bonkers but that is part of your charm”.

I am going to Oxford for a photo shoot on Saturday but I keep collecting more people who want to join us.
Original post by Robert Walpole
The community of young upwardly mobile professionals, at the end of the day we have all registered on TSR at some point in our lives in order to advance and achieve something, whether with or without success, and most of us were reaching for the stars and could feel the earth flee from beneath us as if we were carried towards the sky

Ummm, really?

Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 18.04.27.png
Original post by Vapordave
We've been focusing on the negative parts of TSR a lot recently. So, for a change, what do you like about TSR?

the brutally honest users
True enough. And you just know that it was actually a sweaty roofer in his 50s called Dave.
Lol when @harrysbarwent to meet me in Oxford a troll said I we’ll be a roofer from Sheffield. Well, I ain’t
My questions are answered in a site that's not overly addictive like most social media sites.

I like the old-fashioned design, it's like 2010 over again.

Ability to use my power of dexterity and typing power to help others.
I’ll
hahaha - yes. You've got some good chat - if you combine that with the Sharpe pfp you're essentially catnip for thirsty TSR types. At least my pfp means the majority of TSR thinks I'm over the age of 70 and therefore practically dead. This has its benefits.
…at the end of the day we have all registered on TSR at some point in our lives in order to advance and achieve something…

Not really, I was just bored :redface:
The people who answer my Math/Physics questions
<33
Lol when @harrysbarwent to meet me in Oxford a troll said I we’ll be a roofer from Sheffield. Well, I ain’t

I've got a few loose tiles on the cartlodge if you've got a spare minute or so :laugh:

We'll put a Poirot on after, and have some fizzy wine. Mind you, as a taken woman I shouldn't be talking to you like that.
Reply 34
Taking the piss out of the kpop troll
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Not really, I was just bored :redface:

Ah fair enough I suppose

PRSOM.

Never mind the handful of race baiting creeps with a foot fetish. :tongue:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=95618170
@Reality Checkhave you not read my pm? My romance is all over... I am afraid it was a no go right from the start and he knew that. I feel really insulted that he though I wouldn’t have the intelligence to work it out, and also that he has the cheek to do this to a clearly vulnerable colleague.
@Reality Checkhave you not read my pm? My romance is all over... I am afraid it was a no go right from the start and he knew that. I feel really insulted that he though I wouldn’t have the intelligence to work it out, and also that he has the cheek to do this to a clearly vulnerable colleague.

:shock: what??

No - I've just looked at my inbox and I haven't had a message from you since I replied to you about this new romance. Oh no, OM - this is horrid.

PM me :hugs:

Haha well I would like to think that this is an exception rather than the rule :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest