The Student Room Group

Police Now Detective Programme 2022

I thought I would start a thread for the 2022 intake as I have not found one yet. Has anyone received a conditional offer for the Police Now Detective Programme for the March 2022 intake? If so which force will you be at? :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by chelseapereen
I thought I would start a thread for the 2022 intake as I have not found one yet. Has anyone received a conditional offer for the Police Now Detective Programme for the March 2022 intake? If so which force will you be at? :smile:

I've been trying to fine one too! I have my assessment centre on the 1st September, really nervous. I'm applying for South Yorkshire. Which have you applied to?
Original post by lg.311
I've been trying to fine one too! I have my assessment centre on the 1st September, really nervous. I'm applying for South Yorkshire. Which have you applied to?

Ahh good luck you will be fine! I had my assessment centre on the 11th August and received a conditional offer on Monday for West Midlands.
Reply 3
Original post by chelseapereen
Ahh good luck you will be fine! I had my assessment centre on the 11th August and received a conditional offer on Monday for West Midlands.

Congrats that's amazing! do you have any tips for the assessment centre that will help? Also, I know you won't be able to give any specific details but how many roles plays did you complete? x
Original post by lg.311
Congrats that's amazing! do you have any tips for the assessment centre that will help? Also, I know you won't be able to give any specific details but how many roles plays did you complete? x

Ahh good luck you will be fine! yeah I can't really say much but I would just say to really research into the programme and what it offers and their competencies and how you can apply yourself to them. Just be yourself everyone is so friendly
Original post by lg.311

Good luck! I’ve applied for South Yorkshire too but still waiting to hear back about the online assessment so fingers crossed for everyone.
mines on the 7th for south yorkshire too :smile:
i applied for south Yorkshire too and have my assessment centre on the 7th, very nervous!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending