The Student Room Group
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website

Official Arts University Bournemouth 2022 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TOASTlER
I have an Instagram account but it's very inactive as of right now and a lot of the stuff on there is super old :colondollar:, I go under the same alias as my TSR user. If you're still interested in my god-awful art insta it's @/toastierr.

I'm definitely more active on my other art account on Twitter, @/_Toastier_, if you end up checking it out, make sure to shoot me a PM!! I hope you can get a response from AUB soon.

Wow, your work is great. I followed your Twitter : D
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website
Original post by monochromem
Wow, your work is great. I followed your Twitter : D

Aww thank you so much! I followed you back, your art is amazing btw!!
Original post by monochromem
I'm also really excited to be starting animation this year. Any chance I could get in on that WhatsApp group? It would be great to get to know some of you guys before the course starts.

I message you the chats
Aww thank you so much! I followed you back, your art is amazing btw!!

Aha thank you. Looking forward to making a ton of progress at AUB. We're gonna make some cool stuff I'm sure.
Original post by RianaCsenge
I message you the chats

Awesome, thanks a lot.
Reply 44
hey I'm trying to pick between skyline, Oxford point and home park anyone have any opinions on these three I can't make up my mind ,thank you
Is anyone still waiting on their offer? For animation production ;; idk why they r so slow for me.
Reply 46
i’ve got an offer for fashion branding and communication! but i’m not sure which accom to go with as i’ve only seen campus halls, what’s everyone else thinking?
Original post by RaeofSun
i’ve got an offer for fashion branding and communication! but i’m not sure which accom to go with as i’ve only seen campus halls, what’s everyone else thinking?

i got an offer for fashion branding and communication toooo!!
Reply 48
Original post by abigail.logan

ahh hii congrats!! are you going to the applicant day?

Hiii I applied for the same course and sent in my portfolio last Thursday, how long after you sent your portfolio did they take to get back to you?
Original post by Anonymous
Hiii I applied for the same course and sent in my portfolio last Thursday, how long after you sent your portfolio did they take to get back to you?

a couple of weeks I think :smile:
Hi!
I’ve applied for Fashion branding and communication - sent my portfolio a couple of weeks ago but still not heard back, anyone else??

bit late but same course!! where r u thinking of living?
Original post by dks7
Hi! I've applied to the same course :smile:. I just sent in my application on UCAS though, so haven't received a reply yet.

hi also applied for this course, r u people thinking of campus or private halls?
Original post by RaeofSun

hey I'm starting this course too and was thinking between skyline and campus halls, I know private halls like skyline have much better location in the town but didn't know if campus halls would be more aub students
Original post by Tazz340
hey I'm trying to pick between skyline, Oxford point and home park anyone have any opinions on these three I can't make up my mind ,thank you

hey skyline and Oxford point are very nice and modern, what course r u doing?
is there an instagram group for the animation production course? i don't have whatsapp/snapchat but would still like to get to know some others before the course starts
is there an instagram group for the animation production course? i don't have whatsapp/snapchat but would still like to get to know some others before the course starts

or, adding onto this, a discord group would work too (and probably be more practical)
Reply 57
@ksr55555
hey I'm studying interior architecture and design and I've picked skyline now ha thank you
Reply 58
Hi! I might be planning to do Animation Production at AUB starting 1st of October 2022, anyone else planning on going? It would be really cool to talk to other people!

hii i'm also planning to do animation production at aub this year :^)
Reply 59

so far I haven't found a specific groupchat for animation production course but maybe if we find enough people on here someone could make one? :^)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending