The Student Room Group
Ravensbourne University London
London

Official Ravensbourne University London 2023 Applicants

Hey everyone!:ciao:

Welcome to the Official Ravensbourne University London applicant thread for 2023-2024.

Join the chat and meet other students applying at Ravensbourne.

If you are thinking about applying or already have applied to Ravensbourne University London for 2023-2024 then this chat is for you.

Here are some icebreaker questions to get you started:thumbsup: :

1. What course have you applied/ are you applying for?
2. What subjects did you study/are you studying now?
3. Are you already living in London?
4. What are you most excited or nervous about?

Feel free to ask us any questions too! We'll be happy to support and point you in the right direction:h:
(edited 10 months ago)
Hey everyone,
Just checking in! We know some of you would have started your enrolement process or have already completed it by now:blow::yay:. It's exciting times for many of you as a new academic year begins.

Some of you may be considering next steps in your applications for 2024. Rest assured, we are here to help facilitate all and any conversation around planning ahead. :danceboy:

Graduating last year, 2022, was a big change for me and I've officially been a year in employment! Please take advantage of the opportunity to ask any questions or just talk, get advice, whatever it is! I'm here.

A little bit about me, my name is Almasi:h: I am a Ravensbourne University London alumni, I graudated in 2022 with a first class in Advertising & Brand Design. Among other creative pursuits, I currently work as a Marketing, Communications and Content Intern.:hello:

Let's chat :party:
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending