The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Official University of Bristol 2022 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dolcie000
are any bristol law applicants on hold? because i'm not and haven't heard of any other bristol law applicants on hold yet, unlike most other subjects where a lot of applicants seem to be on hold.

i’m not but i’ve heard of a few being put on hold, but that was before the LNAT results were sent out to unis
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by dolcie000
are any bristol law applicants on hold? because i'm not and haven't heard of any other bristol law applicants on hold yet, unlike most other subjects where a lot of applicants seem to be on hold.

No mail saying so, so I'm guessing not? Their website does say they try and make decisions within 5 weeks, so I won't worry until then. Did the rest of you get an email regarding your LNAT details though?
Original post by Vic Vinegar
Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Bristol for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here

hello! i’m thinking of studying english! currently studying english language, psychology + sociology :-)
Original post by ziggy_1999
No mail saying so, so I'm guessing not? Their website does say they try and make decisions within 5 weeks, so I won't worry until then. Did the rest of you get an email regarding your LNAT details though?

yea i received an lnat email
Original post by foxtm
I applied to Oxford and Imperial too, also Edinburgh and UCL. Good luck with your applications, I really hope everything goes well!

You too!
I have not received an offer from any of my unis yet and have applied in early October...should I be worrying or?
Original post by anadumbrava
I have not received an offer from any of my unis yet and have applied in early October...should I be worrying or?

i mean i havnt either so i hope not
http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/after-you-apply/interviews/law/
just came across this, is bristol interviewing all shortlisted law applicants or only borderline candidates? confusedd (i know its for 2021 but wondering if this is a new thing they’re doing)
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by isabel13x
http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/after-you-apply/interviews/law/
just came across this, is bristol interviewing all shortlisted law applicants or only borderline candidates? confusedd (i know its for 2021 but wondering if this is a new thing they’re doing)

Wait Bristol interviews for Law??
Original post by anadumbrava

I havent either lol
Original post by Sophxxxdd
Wait Bristol interviews for Law??

I thought it was only for international or mature students? I could be wrong tho
Original post by H4ttie03
I thought it was only for international or mature students? I could be wrong tho

I applied last year as a mature student but I didn’t have an interview and I got an offer so idk? I didn’t think they interviewed tbh😂
i doubt bristol interviews for law applicants actually
Reply 193
Original post by succubus666
i’m also waiting for english! aahhaaaa

me to I just applied today!! (also think I saw u on the sheffield thread aha) and good luck!
Original post by McLeafy
me to I just applied today!! (also think I saw u on the sheffield thread aha) and good luck!

haha yeah! thanks you too!
Original post by succubus666
oh, im waiting for english :/

same I applied on October 15th and still haven’t heard anything :frown:
Hiya I’m applying for Bristol to do law :smile: messed up my lnat though. Was quite scared none of the unis had received my lnat after that email haha. Good luck y’all!!
I just got offered a place for Modern Languages! I applied almost a month ago and was on hold until now.
Reply 198
My daughter just got an offer for maths. She is a home student.
Anyone had a politics offer yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending