Original post by user188382
Same !! What’s your course?

Computer Science! How about yours? ^^
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Just got an offer for geography
Is Bristol the only place people are waiting to hear back from or are there still other unis yet to reply?

Waiting for Durham too
Original post by aysh2626
Me three haha! Are any of you guys waiting on law?

Me 🙄
Original post by Anonymous
Me 🙄

Thank god its not just me!!! I feel like everyone for law has heard back, and theres offer holder days on 6th and 27th april and 4th may, so I am slowly starting to lose hope :frown: Can I ask what your stats are?
Waiting for Durham too

Although Durham is actively rejecting 2A* / 3A* with 31/32 lnat now. I can only pray Bristol comes through for me!!!
Although Durham is actively rejecting 2A* / 3A* with 31/32 lnat now. I can only pray Bristol comes through for me!!!

i can vouch I was rejected by durham 3A* predicted. so glad bristol came through for me though
Is Bristol the only place people are waiting to hear back from or are there still other unis yet to reply?

im waiting for Bristol Edinburgh and lse
Original post by M.non77
im waiting for Bristol Edinburgh and lse

why are so many taking this long this year!!?
i can vouch I was rejected by durham 3A* predicted. so glad bristol came through for me though

Congrats mate! What is your lnat/ GCSE and when did you hear back?? Although I am hoping my French/law will give me an advantage.
Congrats mate! What is your lnat/ GCSE and when did you hear back?? Although I am hoping my French/law will give me an advantage.

42... I'm joking I got 23 and 888888777
42... I'm joking I got 23 and 888888777

Ooh that gives me hope! Please tell me you're not international nor contextual 😂
why are so many taking this long this year!!?

its so annoying, I just wanna focus on my a levels instead
any offers for data science?
Sounds like bristol laws starting to reject good candidates, someone said a guy with 2A* and A with 24 in lnat got rejected on the law applicants thread. praying to every god rn 😭
Ooh that gives me hope! Please tell me you're not international nor contextual 😂

Nah dont worry Standard offer (A*AA). Think my lnat essay was pretty banging tho ngl
Sounds like bristol laws starting to reject good candidates, someone said a guy with 2A* and A with 24 in lnat got rejected on the law applicants thread. praying to every god rn 😭

thats what happens when, basically half of the cohort last year decided to defer
thats what happens when, basically half of the cohort last year decided to defer

I am also part of last years cohort... and I'm still waiting.
It's not our fault that this happened, blame the government lol, theres always next year if you are set on Bristol in particular. I'm on a gap year and its the best decision I made
I am also part of last years cohort... and I'm still waiting.
It's not our fault that this happened, blame the government lol, theres always next year if you are set on Bristol in particular. I'm on a gap year and its the best decision I made

I'm lucky enough to have an offer, but seen so many exceptional people rejected. It's sad to see people forced into taking a gap year because there are so many limited spaces this year
Who's still waiting to hear back from Bristol for law?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending