The Student Room Group

WhatsApp, Facebook and Insta are down!!

I think one of the other firms hacked their servers or something to gain more people to download their more 'reliable' apps.

Guess we got TSR we can use?
Reply 1
Broooo

instagram and whatsappp!!!!!
I need them bothhhhhhh

my lifes on pause without ig i need to reply to people ughhhh and no ones panicking as much :frown: whereas if it was snap everyone would be going off
Original post by yahmar
Broooo

instagram and whatsappp!!!!!
I need them bothhhhhhh

my lifes on pause without ig i need to reply to people ughhhh and no ones panicking as much :frown: whereas if it was snap everyone would be going off

lmao same... ngl I feel stuck. Im traveling tomorrow and need to post stuff. And my dad needs to send me some important documents which will allow me to travel. FFS communicating using email is rough.
What? My WhatsApp is ok...
…and everybody clapped
No **** sherlock
Original post by moonlight rain
what? My whatsapp is ok...

gimme your phone now!!!
Reply 7
Original post by bored_user:)
lmao same... ngl I feel stuck. Im traveling tomorrow and need to post stuff. And my dad needs to send me some important documents which will allow me to travel. FFS communicating using email is rough.

Broo imagine i need to call my mum and her phones broken so the only way in calling is whatsapp ALSOOO MY CRUSHHH ON INSTAGRAM </3333 FEELS LIKE A LONG DISTANT RELATIONSHIP RNNN
Original post by bored_user:)
gimme your phone now!!!

Probably didn't work because my WhatsApp is dry and no one texts me :frown: rip
Original post by yahmar
Broo imagine i need to call my mum and her phones broken so the only way in calling is whatsapp ALSOOO MY CRUSHHH ON INSTAGRAM </3333 FEELS LIKE A LONG DISTANT RELATIONSHIP RNNN

Ahhhh damn... I feel you ma dood ngllll please fix this Mr. Facebook... T-T
Original post by Moonlight Rain
Probably didn't work because my WhatsApp is dry and no one texts me :frown: rip

ahhhhhh id ask you for your number to make you happy everyday with coot goodmorning messages but asking for your number is creepy i guess ahhhaa

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending