The Student Room Group

A-level Spanish Study Group 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by doks
not too confident tbh ! i do sciences so honestly not sure how to revise for an essay

same :smile:
Original post by Roxibox123
Any IRP ideas???

you can choose any topic, usually something which has a lot of info o e.g. wars, amazon rainforest etc. I did mine on Eva Peron
Reply 82
(Original post by doks)not too confident tbh ! i do sciences so honestly not sure how to revise for an essay

Original post by doks
not too confident tbh ! i do sciences so honestly not sure how to revise for an essay

same i'm j going over quotes, tenses and some sentence structures to use
Any IRP ideas???

hi! i did mine on the latin american boom in the 60s and 70s, if your interested in literature this is a great topic, i really enjoyed it :smile: its quite a big topic because you can discuss the dictators in latin america in the 60s, and the different authors and novels are really interesting. honestly don't stress right now if you cannot figure out what topic you want to choose, it took me until january to decide.
How did everyone find the Eduqas writing paper today? I'm glad it's all done but keep remembering tonnes of little mistakes. I always want to write too much :biggrin:
Hey what's the worst Spanish theme like section in our books
Hey what's the worst Spanish theme like section in our books?

do you mean like the trickiest? and for which exam board. for any of them probably it will be the A2 content so for AQA dictators, protests and monarchies have more info that you couldn’t make up on the spot so probably those, if that is what you mean :smile:
Yeah I mean the trickiest I do AQA and I mean AS
Any irp ideas for Catholic Church or first section in AQA as book
Can your IRP be on A2 material aswell despite only being in y12
What's worse : Catholic Church or monarchies
Can your IRP be on A2 material aswell despite only being in y12

to answer the other question tbh for AS as long as you consider the three topics within a whole topic it shouldn’t be too tricky, especially cos you only need to know a few facts. id say knowledge of grammar is more difficult. and you can do your irp on absolutely anything in the hispanic world so yeah you can do it on A2 conten
Apparently if u do your irp on something that relates to one of the themes then you don't get that theme in the photocard ???
Hey what's the worst Spanish theme like section in our books

The technology BY FAR!! It’s just soooo boringgg like it just gave me GCSE vibes! Like I didn’t even have to suffer doing technology at GCSE spanish bc i didn’t do it lol, i did French for GCSE, but both technology topics at A-Level for French and Spanish were so god awful! However all of you are hating on the dictatorship and monarchies topics, I LOVEDDD those like I love Hispanic history so so much I did my EPQ on the Cuban Revolution in Spanish 😂 I get you may not like it if you don’t like history, but I find it really interesting as you get a chance to learn about the different histories of the Latin American countries!! 👌👌
Original post by nathan.wain
The technology BY FAR!! It’s just soooo boringgg like it just gave me GCSE vibes! Like I didn’t even have to suffer doing technology at GCSE spanish bc i didn’t do it lol, i did French for GCSE, but both technology topics at A-Level for French and Spanish were so god awful! However all of you are hating on the dictatorship and monarchies topics, I LOVEDDD those like I love Hispanic history so so much I did my EPQ on the Cuban Revolution in Spanish 😂 I get you may not like it if you don’t like history, but I find it really interesting as you get a chance to learn about the different histories of the Latin American countries!! 👌👌

see everyone hated that technology topic but I really enjoyed it for some reason. I thought it was cool (to a certain extent)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending