Got this today
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Any update on ulster nursing decisions
Original post by Lepenski
Got this today

got that last week too
Hi guys I was wondering does the start of term actually begin on the first of September? I know it’s usually like that in the south of Ireland but in recent years it started in October because of covid .
Original post by EuphoricM
Hi guys I was wondering does the start of term actually begin on the first of September? I know it’s usually like that in the south of Ireland but in recent years it started in October because of covid .

I would love to know this also
Reply 185
Teaching typically begins in the last week of September
The Ulster University academic calendar for 2021/22 is online, teaching began for this academic year on Monday 20th September 2021.
Is anyone so nervous for tomorrow? I can't get it out of my head 😫
Original post by Anonymous
Is anyone so nervous for tomorrow? I can't get it out of my head 😫

Have they stated what time they will be released, breathe, the best way to think of it is that your fate is already set, the decision is made and what is for you will not go by you! The best of luck!! I am waiting on nursing so hopefully it comes through quick enough also
Have they stated what time they will be released, breathe, the best way to think of it is that your fate is already set, the decision is made and what is for you will not go by you! The best of luck!! I am waiting on nursing so hopefully it comes through quick enough also

Think they said in the email it would be afternoon possibly. I'm same mindset as you, if I don't get in then there a reason why. Working and children will keep me occupied

They said "most likely in the afternoon" - however I wouldn't be surprised if it was either earlier or later. Basically, if you haven't heard back when you expect try not to worry, it'll be the university moving slowly :smile:
Reply 191
Hi everyone! I'm trying to sort out my maintenance loan on Student finance. I've applied for Occupational Therapy and on the Ulster Univeristy website it says we can apply for a maintenance loan through student finance, however when fill out my application on Student finance it says that my course isn't eligible for q maintenance loan. Has anyone else had this issue/know how to fix it?
Original post by km003
Hi everyone! I'm trying to sort out my maintenance loan on Student finance. I've applied for Occupational Therapy and on the Ulster Univeristy website it says we can apply for a maintenance loan through student finance, however when fill out my application on Student finance it says that my course isn't eligible for q maintenance loan. Has anyone else had this issue/know how to fix it?

I may be wrong, but I think it is to do with the fact that the AHP courses are eligible for the NHS bursary, and if you get the bursary you get less of a maintenance loan?
I've just looked at my application for student finance again - it says I've applied for the maintenance loan, do you mean the maintenance loan or the maintenance grant?
Reply 194
Original post by Lepenski
I may be wrong, but I think it is to do with the fact that the AHP courses are eligible for the NHS bursary, and if you get the bursary you get less of a maintenance loan?

Ah maybe that's it... we have to have an offer before we apply for the bursary don't we?
Original post by km003
Ah maybe that's it... we have to have an offer before we apply for the bursary don't we?

As far as I am aware, once we have been made and offer and accepted it, the university sorts out the bursary on our behalf?
Best of luck to all allied health tomorrow!!
Has anyone an interview for post graduate?
Best of luck to everyone tomorrow!
Original post by Lilyloo4232
Has anyone an interview for post graduate?

yes.

Quick Reply

Latest