The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College London decision

Hey guys, I am an international applicant from Russia. It was the 14th of October when I applied to my uni choices including Imperial. I am still waiting for them to reply, and I’m a little worried since I really want to get into. This is my first-choice uni.

Has anyone already got an offer or an invitation to an interview? Or, in case you are studying there, what did your application process look like?
Reply 1
Hi applied too , what degree did u apply for ? Because different departments have different interview dates and processes
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by neekhan
Hi applied too , what degree did u apply for ? Because different departments have different interview dates and processes

I applied for Computing (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning) G700 course. What about you?
Reply 3
I applied for electrical and electronics engineering with management, good luck on ur application,I think it’s too early for offers , also I got an email saying this yr they will give offers at March when they have interviewed everyone so don’t worry . Let me know if you have any other questions.
Reply 4
Original post by alicepe
I applied for Computing (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning) G700 course. What about you?

In that case it could take a long time yet - I wouldn't be surprised if it took until February to even be invited for interview.
Reply 5
Original post by neekhan
I applied for electrical and electronics engineering with management, good luck on ur application,I think it’s too early for offers , also I got an email saying this yr they will give offers at March when they have interviewed everyone so don’t worry . Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you so much! I think it’s a great choice) I got the same email too, but there is no of my patience left)) Good luck on your application too!

Are you from the uk? What program are you studying? I study IB in Moscow
Reply 6
Original post by Sinnoh
In that case it could take a long time yet - I wouldn't be surprised if it took until February to even be invited for interview.

Oh, okay, thank you so much
Reply 7
Original post by alicepe
Thank you so much! I think it’s a great choice) I got the same email too, but there is no of my patience left)) Good luck on your application too!

Are you from the uk? What program are you studying? I study IB in Moscow

I’m originally from Iran , but I live in London , I’m doing my A-levels in maths , further maths , computers science and physics .
And about waiting for decision until March , I rly can’t wait either I think it’s a long way ,but I hope we both get good news
Reply 8
Original post by neekhan
I’m originally from Iran , but I live in London , I’m doing my A-levels in maths , further maths , computers science and physics .
And about waiting for decision until March , I rly can’t wait either I think it’s a long way ,but I hope we both get good news

I see, well, good luck to us)
Reply 9
Original post by alicepe
Hey guys, I am an international applicant from Russia. It was the 14th of October when I applied to my uni choices including Imperial. I am still waiting for them to reply, and I’m a little worried since I really want to get into. This is my first-choice uni.

Has anyone already got an offer or an invitation to an interview? Or, in case you are studying there, what did your application process look like?

I gave an entrance exam on 11 November for this course
Reply 10
Original post by S1907

It’s about simple coding questions
Reply 11
Original post by S1907

Thank you for your response, I gave this exam too:smile:
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest