The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Offers 2022

Scroll to see replies

Applied (PG) in November and received an offer in early Jan.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Hi guys, congrats on your offers! I am a first year econ student at LSE right now so feel free to ask me any questions you have :smile:
Hi! So my portal was updated two days back saying they have received my documents and it’s passed check. Since it’s shown passed check, how long should I wait for the reply? One week maximum?
Anyone applied on jan 17th and waiting for the response?
I just got a law offer yesterday and was wondering if anyone has too? I’m still in shock
I have too! got it on the first of march
Original post by GeneralAladeen
I have too! got it on the first of march

Yes congrats!!! R u thinking of firming lse?
Definitely will be!
Original post by Unknownx12

I can't reply to your dm for some reason
Original post by GeneralAladeen
I can't reply to your dm for some reason

I forgot what I even said tbh 😭
Original post by Khizookie
Yep, I've been classified as a Home EU student for my fee status but idk what they are going to do with my application

Hey, how did you go about setting your fee status straight? I'm also a Home EU student but they haven't asked me to send anything yet. Did you just send the documents without them asking or did they ask? Nervous because one of the unis I applied to set my fee status as international :/
Reply 51
Hey everyone, I applied a couple days before the funding deadline in January and got an offer in mid-February. Anyone knows when we can expect to hear back from the department about ERSC scholarships? My acceptance depends on it ://
Original post by asdf2003
Hi guys, congrats on your offers! I am a first year econ student at LSE right now so feel free to ask me any questions you have :smile:

Hey,
I have been on the waitlist for a month now, is there any way to know when I'll hear back? Or anything I can do to expedite the process?
Offer received for Data Science 15th March 2022 AM

Applied on 17th December 2021

Predicted grade - A Level - A* Maths, A* Chemistry A Biology A* EPQ

GCSE’s 9999888876 and a grade 8 in GCSE Further Maths

Good Luck All!
Just received my offer for LSE data science today!! I’m so surprised honestly seeing as my grades are AAB and I don’t do further maths
Original post by Unknownx12

Yessss
Has anyone received an offer for BA Geography yet? I applied mid-December and still haven't heard anything?
received an econ offer last week but it’s weird because i didn’t get a UCAS track email for it? only noticed today bc i logged into ucas to check one of my other offers, did this happen to anyone else?
Reply 58
Original post by RochLouG
Has anyone received an offer for BA Geography yet? I applied mid-December and still haven't heard anything?

i applied in October and still nothing!
Original post by m.b5
i applied in October and still nothing!

same ugh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending