The Student Room Group

Lse & lnat 2024

I am unable to long into my pearson vue account will LSE have already have received my LNAT score? (I got 24) and do I have a chance of being accepted?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
as long as when you originally made and signed in to your pearson vue account, you ticked lse as part of the unis you gave consent to share the score. lse typically average around 28 for lnat scores but it obviously depends on other parts of your application too, there’s always outliers! just prepare for the worst and hope for the best- good luck! im waiting on lse too :smile:
as isha_07 said, lse should be able to see your LNAT score so long as you did all the tick boxing beforehand. speaking from personal experience, I got a 25 in my LNAT last year and got rejected from lse, ucl and kcl all for my score which was a huge knock to my confidence. while i did get an offer from QMUL, i knew i wanted to go to a top ldn uni so took a gap year and studied even harder for the lnat. this year i got a 31 with my a-levels already achieved. it’s true that there’s always outliers but you should be prepared for both outcomes either way, whatever happens, don’t let it stop you from trying again and getting to where you wanna be!! 💕 goodluck xx
Original post by beanzmachine
as isha_07 said, lse should be able to see your LNAT score so long as you did all the tick boxing beforehand. speaking from personal experience, I got a 25 in my LNAT last year and got rejected from lse, ucl and kcl all for my score which was a huge knock to my confidence. while i did get an offer from QMUL, i knew i wanted to go to a top ldn uni so took a gap year and studied even harder for the lnat. this year i got a 31 with my a-levels already achieved. it’s true that there’s always outliers but you should be prepared for both outcomes either way, whatever happens, don’t let it stop you from trying again and getting to where you wanna be!! 💕 goodluck xx

what was your predicted grades and the reasons they gave for why you got rejected?
Original post by AyshaEdris22
what was your predicted grades and the reasons they gave for why you got rejected?

hey, my predicted were A*AA and the reasons UCL and KCL gave me was that my LNAT score was not deemed to be ‘competitive’ enough against other applicants. for LSE they gave me the same response they give most of their rejects which was the ‘qualities of personal statement’. I was an early applicant in 2022-23 and applied in Oct and received rejections in December and March. However this year I’m yet to hear back but sent off my UCAS in Jan!!
hey, my predicted were A*AA and the reasons UCL and KCL gave me was that my LNAT score was not deemed to be ‘competitive’ enough against other applicants. for LSE they gave me the same response they give most of their rejects which was the ‘qualities of personal statement’. I was an early applicant in 2022-23 and applied in Oct and received rejections in December and March. However this year I’m yet to hear back but sent off my UCAS in Jan!!

my predicted is 3 A* and my PS is very good according to everyone that read it. My LNAT result was 21 which is below the average of 23. got a rejection from UCL bc of my LNAT not being strong enough. Havent gotten a response from LSE so im taking it as a good sign that they still might consider me. LMK what ur response is. I really hope i dont get rejected bc i know i have the capabilities to do well
Reply 6

thank you so much!! you seem so sweet tbh with you I don't even want to go to LSE I just needed a 5th choice and was like yolo I don't even want to go to uni in London- originally I was going to apply to 3 RG: Nottingham UCL and LSE and then I was like there's no point on doing 2 London RG'S if I don't want to stay in London Imaoo
my predicted is 3 A* and my PS is very good according to everyone that read it. My LNAT result was 21 which is below the average of 23. got a rejection from UCL bc of my LNAT not being strong enough. Havent gotten a response from LSE so im taking it as a good sign that they still might consider me. LMK what ur response is. I really hope i dont get rejected bc i know i have the capabilities to do well

exactly, and whatever happens, don’t be afraid to take a gap year and try again!! studying for the LNAT out of school is wayyy easier compared to studying while still in full-time education. I’m sure with 3 A*s predicted and a banging PS you have the capabilities. lmk what ur response is too!! goodluck 💕
Original post by elliexmae.x
thank you so much!! you seem so sweet tbh with you I don't even want to go to LSE I just needed a 5th choice and was like yolo I don't even want to go to uni in London- originally I was going to apply to 3 RG: Nottingham UCL and LSE and then I was like there's no point on doing 2 London RG'S if I don't want to stay in London Imaoo

loooll bae igy Nottingham is great too and im sure wherever you end up will be the right place- that being said always be prepared for all outcomes. results day last year was an absolute **** show legit only 2% of people i know acc got their predicted grades and everyoneee was on the phone to clearing😭 make sure you’re happy going to your insurance unis and have back up options!! goodluck and lmk what responses u get wld luv to know💕💕
exactly, and whatever happens, don’t be afraid to take a gap year and try again!! studying for the LNAT out of school is wayyy easier compared to studying while still in full-time education. I’m sure with 3 A*s predicted and a banging PS you have the capabilities. lmk what ur response is too!! goodluck 💕

hahah thank you! dw ill let you know
has anyone heard from lse still? im waiting, i got an LNAT 24 and i doubt i'll get it but i just need to see the final decision to move on with my life
Original post by scaredafaridx
has anyone heard from lse still? im waiting, i got an LNAT 24 and i doubt i'll get it but i just need to see the final decision to move on with my life

i haven’t heard either, i wouldn’t worry! they’re notorious for being late and the bulk of law offers haven’t come out yet!
Original post by scaredafaridx

I got an offer from lse just now and my lnat score was 23, so trust me you’ll be fine!!
Original post by shehzil2
I got an offer from lse just now and my lnat score was 23, so trust me you’ll be fine!!

wow congrats !! are you home or international?
Original post by matchamoos777
wow congrats !! are you home or international?

Thank you!! and yes I’m a home applicant
Original post by shehzil2

congrats!!! can you share your stats please? My LNAT score was 22, is there a chance of me getting an offer?
Original post by Saharian6
congrats!!! can you share your stats please? My LNAT score was 22, is there a chance of me getting an offer?

im still waiting too but good luck!!
Original post by Saharian6

Suree
GCSEs: All 9s two 8s
Alevel predicted: 4 A*s including epq
Lnat: 23
So don’t worry about your lnat score!! Especially if you have a decent ps

hi, sorry fellow LSE applicant, did u end up getting an answer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending