The Student Room Group

Master in Public Policy | LSE

Hello! I received a conditional offer to pursue MPP at LSE (2022-23). While I am excited as this was my first choice, I am concerned about the expenses. The 9-month course will cost me 50,000 pounds (tuition + living expenses). I have not yet received any communication on financial aid from the school. Even if I consider an education loan (to cover around 60% of the cost), I am not really sure about my job prospects post completion (Ideally, I will prefer to work internationally to internationalise my career and earn enough to pay off the debt). My question is:
1. Any reviews on LSE’s MPP (reputation, post-degree prospects, academics, career support through university? Etc.)
2. Any suggestions on financial aid/scholarships/grants? I could not apply to Commonwealth Scholarship, but many others like GREAT etc are not applicable for this School and Program.
For context, I am an Indian, with almost 5 years of work experience on climate policy issues. I have also applied to Sciences Po 1-year MPA. Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by akalsi2023
Hello! I received a conditional offer to pursue MPP at LSE (2022-23). While I am excited as this was my first choice, I am concerned about the expenses. The 9-month course will cost me 50,000 pounds (tuition + living expenses). I have not yet received any communication on financial aid from the school. Even if I consider an education loan (to cover around 60% of the cost), I am not really sure about my job prospects post completion (Ideally, I will prefer to work internationally to internationalise my career and earn enough to pay off the debt). My question is:
1. Any reviews on LSE’s MPP (reputation, post-degree prospects, academics, career support through university? Etc.)
2. Any suggestions on financial aid/scholarships/grants? I could not apply to Commonwealth Scholarship, but many others like GREAT etc are not applicable for this School and Program.
For context, I am an Indian, with almost 5 years of work experience on climate policy issues. I have also applied to Sciences Po 1-year MPA. Thanks!

Hi, I got an offer from LSE MPP this year. Would like to know your experience.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending