The Student Room Group

LSHTM 2022 application

Scroll to see replies

My reference section says academic review and my application says in progress
Original post by Shweta_dentist
Has anyone got any reply from LSHTM regarding their application?

Hi, I recently applied to the MSc in health policy planning and financing (submitted fully on feb 7th) - now application says in progress - previously said academic revieew
Reply 62
Hi, i have been watching this thread for some time. I have also applied for this year MSc in Public Health, reference fully submitted on 24 January. My reference status is academic review and my dashboard and application says in progress.Previously, i once applied for the same course in 2020 (before the lockdown) and i got the result (a conditional offer) only 2 weeks after my application fully submitted. And the majority of applicants that year (from TSR) also got the result between 2-4 weeks. Maybe the whole COVID-19 situation causes the delay for them getting back to us? I know that LSHTM scholarship and diana walford scholarship deadline just passed on 27 feb. Maybe they need another 2 weeks to finalise the decision?
For some reason, I don't see my application when I click on the "Manage my application" button. Not sure why.

Also, I am currently enrolled in the distance study version of the MSc in Public Health at the LSHTM. I applied last year in July and got my acceptance 2 days after I submitted my application. I couldn't believe how fast it was but there could be a difference between the distance study version and the in-class version. So sorry that some of you are having to wait for so long to hear back from them... :frown:
I sent an email and they replied saying that there was an issue with the application portal and that this has slowed down the process. We should get responses soon
Original post by ToniADEsewa18
I sent an email and they replied saying that there was an issue with the application portal and that this has slowed down the process. We should get responses soon

Did they mention about sending out responses soon? Or is it an assumption?
Did they mention about sending out responses soon? Or is it an assumption?

They mentioned it
Original post by ToniADEsewa18
They mentioned it

Ahhh nice… 😄😀
Reply 68
Original post by Ckira94
Hi, i have been watching this thread for some time. I have also applied for this year MSc in Public Health, reference fully submitted on 24 January. My reference status is academic review and my dashboard and application says in progress.Previously, i once applied for the same course in 2020 (before the lockdown) and i got the result (a conditional offer) only 2 weeks after my application fully submitted. And the majority of applicants that year (from TSR) also got the result between 2-4 weeks. Maybe the whole COVID-19 situation causes the delay for them getting back to us? I know that LSHTM scholarship and diana walford scholarship deadline just passed on 27 feb. Maybe they need another 2 weeks to finalise the decision?

Hi thats great! May I know what’s TSR?
Reply 69
Original post by Fierylily
Hi thats great! May I know what’s TSR?

This forum, The Student Room 😄
Reply 70
Original post by Ckira94
This forum, The Student Room 😄

Oh God im a noob! Haha.. all the best to you! If we get in we ll be course mates 😊😊
Reply 71
Original post by Fierylily
Oh God im a noob! Haha.. all the best to you! If we get in we ll be course mates 😊😊

Haha all the best to you too. Hope this tortuous waiting can end on a good note by receiving an offer 🤞
Hey hey… my status has been changed to offered.
I don’t know how to react even. Somebody please tell me that I got into finally

Aww I’m guessing you did. Congratulations!!!
Reply 74

Congratulation! Finally there is a good news! Have they sent you an email yet?
Reply 75

Omg congrats!! Finally after waiting for almost 4 months? If I'm not mistaken. So happy for you :smile:
No waiting for an official mail. I have checked only my application status change to ‘offered’
Original post by Asha_'
Omg congrats!! Finally after waiting for almost 4 months? If I'm not mistaken. So happy for you :smile:

Yes right after 3 months
Thank you so much
Yes I have received a mail from LSHTM just now
Yes I have received a mail from LSHTM just now

Yayyy!! Congrats!!! 🙌

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending