The Student Room Group

BBC apprenticeship 2022

Scroll to see replies

Anyone applied for production management in London?? Haven’t heard back yet ://
If there happens to be anyone who went through the online assessment centre and interviews last year I’d love to know how it went for you! I have no clue what to expect..
I still haven’t received anything - no phone call, no email, no updated status on the careers hub. I’m presuming it’s a no 😂
i applied to bbc fast track journalism back in feb , didnt hear ANYTHING till about 2 weeks ago, and have my interview tomoz, they take awhile. when did you apply?
Original post by amystansfieldd
i applied to bbc fast track journalism back in feb , didnt hear ANYTHING till about 2 weeks ago, and have my interview tomoz, they take awhile. when did you apply?

I applied back in February too. I have not heard a word till this day 😂. No email for an interview and not a definite no. I have no idea what’s going on. Maybe they have just forgot about me 😂😂
Original post by JackyBoy0909
I applied back in February too. I have not heard a word till this day 😂. No email for an interview and not a definite no. I have no idea what’s going on. Maybe they have just forgot about me 😂😂

what did you reply to?

Yeah, I'm the exact same. Still absolutely nothing as well.

i meant what did you apply* to lol
Original post by amystansfieldd
i meant what did you apply* to lol

I applied for the Production Apprenticeship Fast Track.
Did anyone else get an email saying that they’ve delayed the process and now will be recruiting in November
Yeah I got an email saying the same, but they’re re applying for the start date sep 2023. So I’m guessing the digital marketing apprenticeship isn’t going ahead for this year.
Original post by inayahmalik
Did anyone else get an email saying that they’ve delayed the process and now will be recruiting in November

What course did you apply for?
Original post by Rebekahellee
What course did you apply for?

I applied for the digital marketing one
Original post by Zayhibah
Yeah I got an email saying the same, but they’re re applying for the start date sep 2023. So I’m guessing the digital marketing apprenticeship isn’t going ahead for this year.

Yeah so they aren’t going ahead with it this year! All that wait for it to not even happen this year
Original post by inayahmalik
Yeah so they aren’t going ahead with it this year! All that wait for it to not even happen this year

I know! It’s so annoying, wish they gave more notice or something.
has anyone heard from the fast track application? i filled out the personality assessment after sending in the video answers with my initial application and have yet to hear anything back. I had an email saying they had received my application but feels as if I’ve done something wrong not to hear back at this stage?
Original post by lu2004
has anyone heard from the fast track application? i filled out the personality assessment after sending in the video answers with my initial application and have yet to hear anything back. I had an email saying they had received my application but feels as if I’ve done something wrong not to hear back at this stage?

I applied for the fast track production but not heard anything STILL either. It’s so annoying. I did the interview questions and the assessment and still no reply on anything. It’s like I haven’t even applied 😂
I got the call yesterday, I got it!!! Marketing and Audiences (social media) on the production fast track :smile:
I applied for the fast track production but not heard anything STILL either. It’s so annoying. I did the interview questions and the assessment and still no reply on anything. It’s like I haven’t even applied 😂

Oh I applied to the fast track journalism and the exact same feeling of I haven’t even applied ahaha.
Same here, I applied in February hoping to get into the radio side of it. Not heard a word

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending