The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

People that are hoping to do illustration in Brighton?

Hi I haven't heard much off of Brighton yet but I'm still hoping to attend there
Is anyone else hoping to be on the illustration course? :smile:
Reply 1
hi!! i’ve also applied for the course and havent had any updates since i sent in my portfolio three weeks ago. not surprised that my top uni is the last uni to make a decision lol. have you had any updates since u made this post? im constantly refreshing my email waiting for any news haha
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by purpurls
hi!! i’ve also applied for the course and havent had any updates since i sent in my portfolio three weeks ago. not surprised that my top uni is the last uni to make a decision lol. have you had any updates since u made this post? im constantly refreshing my email waiting for any news haha

I sent my portfolio last week and haven't heard nothing yet im also doing the same
I think Brighton are taking awhile to get back to ppl in general so we can only hope🙏
Terrified of being rejected as it's my top choice ngl
Reply 3
Original post by Kashiwxgi
I sent my portfolio last week and haven't heard nothing yet im also doing the same
I think Brighton are taking awhile to get back to ppl in general so we can only hope🙏
Terrified of being rejected as it's my top choice ngl

hahah yeah im terrified too!! hopefully we both get in!
Hi I haven't heard much off of Brighton yet but I'm still hoping to attend there
Is anyone else hoping to be on the illustration course? :smile:

I got into Greater Brighton Metropolitan for an Art Foundation, on that course I'll be doing some illustration stuff. I know its not specially for Illustration but I hope this may have helped? Also, I don't know anyone else going to any of the Brighton Universities and was hoping to network a bit and find some new people :smile: my insta is @jacobjw_
Reply 5
Have you heard anything back yet? I'm still waiting :frown:
Reply 6
Nope I haven’t heard anything yet either haha. Do you have an instagram or something so, when we hopefully get in, we know each other lol? my username is @purpurls

I haven't heard anything back yet either I'm quite worried🥲
Reply 7
Nope I haven’t heard anything yet either haha. Do you have an instagram or something so, when we hopefully get in, we know each other lol? my username is @purpurls

My Instagram isn't art related but I followed you anyway. Your art is really great :smile: did you have a lot of digital work in your portfolio?
Reply 8
Original post by romy112
My Instagram isn't art related but I followed you anyway. Your art is really great :smile: did you have a lot of digital work in your portfolio?

tysm!! yeah, i’d say about 70 percent of my portfolio was digital, wbu?
Reply 9
tysm!! yeah, i’d say about 70 percent of my portfolio was digital, wbu?

Mine was a lot of digital too I used behance to send it to them
Anyone heard anything yet btw? Lol
Mine was a lot of digital too I used behance to send it to them
Anyone heard anything yet btw? Lol

i used behance too! yesterday i got toe messages from them: one saying that i had been confirmed as a home student and another saying that they’ve got my portfolio and have sent it to the course teacher! legit that’s the first thing i’ve heard in about two months 💀💀
Reply 11
i used behance too! yesterday i got toe messages from them: one saying that i had been confirmed as a home student and another saying that they’ve got my portfolio and have sent it to the course teacher! legit that’s the first thing i’ve heard in about two months 💀💀

I got that message at the beginning of the month about them having my portfolio but nothing about campus stuff ig?🥲🗿💀
Someone on another thread said their friend got offered a placement with illustration the other day so hopefully we all hear something soon🧍*♀️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending