The Student Room Group

I don’t know what to pick as my third GCSE option and I only have a week

By next week I have to pick my options. I’m pretty sure I know what to do (Computer Science and History). However for my third option I’m still doubting whether or not I should do Citizenship or Media. At first, I was thinking citizenship but sometimes I thought media was the subject for me. I genuinely don’t know what to pick because I keep second guessing myself. I also have no idea what I want to do in the future. If you were in my shoes, what would you pick, citizenship or media?
Reply 1
neither
business studies easier to get marks

media if forced
Reply 2
oh i don’t have business studies in my school
Original post by riyaxio
oh i don’t have business studies in my school

what about re? i took business but i heard res also an easy pass
do whichever one you enjoy while keeping in mind what you will do well in. you could do one and then if you don't like it a couple weeks into the course, then you can change

don't stress urself out abt gcse choices rn lolololol just pick whatever you like but also keep in mind what you *might* want to do at a-level yk? bc for example if u wanna do a language at a level, do it at gcse. i think its the same for art/textiles and geo/history (although i believe some places will still let u do it depending on ur eng grade i think???)
Reply 5
oh okay thanks guyss

Quick Reply

Latest