The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE straight economics application

This year Lse sent additional information questionnaires to a proportion of lse applicants for some courses. May I ask if there have been any applicants rejected by the straight economic course at lse who received a questionnaire before the rejection? Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by DXY
This year Lse sent additional information questionnaires to a proportion of lse applicants for some courses. May I ask if there have been any applicants rejected by the straight economic course at lse who received a questionnaire before the rejection? Thanks

I received my additional information email back in November and am still waiting for a response for pure econ. LSE reviews applications in a "holistic" manner, meaning they will review the vast majority of applications considering all contextual information. My questionnaire asked about further maths and any other assessments that have been taken. This creates their holistic review of an applicant. However, take this with a pinch of salt, because I could be very well wrong.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by DXY

Hi, I was wondering whether you could tell me what the questionnaire asked.
Original post by SSKitty

Hi, I was wondering whether you could tell me what the questionnaire asked.

Not who you’re asking but I’ve filled out the questionnaire this year - it asks:

1. What qualification are you doing? (A Levels, BTEC, IB etc.)

2. Have you taken FM?

- If not, why so?

^ if you select yes for taking FM, then the second question is obviously not asked.

3. Are you taking/have taken any admissions exams (eg. TMUA, TSA, MAT, STEP etc.)

^ If you select TMUA, you are asked to fill in your TMUA ID.

That’s it. 👍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending