The Student Room Group

help with securing a work placement for politics and international relations degree

I need to have secured one before may 20 2022, any ideas for where i should apply?

I need to be working for approximately three weeks and I have already contacted Amnesty international, my local council and the refugee council in London but i am awaiting response on all of them... please can anyone help with otehr socio-political related suggestions
go on ratemyplacement and other placement/internship websites to find some more that are related to your course
https://w4mp.org - Great place to find work experience with MPs.
Reply 3
Original post by bread enthusiast
go on ratemyplacement and other placement/internship websites to find some more that are related to your course

thank you
Original post by hemdinho
I need to have secured one before may 20 2022, any ideas for where i should apply?

I need to be working for approximately three weeks and I have already contacted Amnesty international, my local council and the refugee council in London but i am awaiting response on all of them... please can anyone help with otehr socio-political related suggestions

Hey,

I am a student of International Relations who is looking for internships too. There are a lot of websites that offer great internship opportunities, but personally, I have found most of them on Linked In. Plus, if there is a company/organisation you are interested in but they do not offer an internship at the moment, you can email or message them on LinkedIn asking about any future opportunities.

Good luck! :smile:

Tereza
Coventry University
International Relations Student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending