The Student Room Group

Guildhall late 2022 application

(total noob here i just made this account and have no idea how to navigate around the site)

to anyone else who has applied to guildhall for 2022 entry - did it say 2022/2023 for academic year when u signed up for an account? i have read all the information regarding late entry on the site and applications for the course i wanna do (bmus classical piano) are supposedly still open. i have already emailed them abt this and waiting on a reply

btw.. i recognise this is totally dumb and irresponsible of me to be applying this late for arguably one of the most competitive instrument courses. its just id been contemplating this for a very long time and today i just snapped and thought might as well go for it
Original post by cuite
(total noob here i just made this account and have no idea how to navigate around the site)

to anyone else who has applied to guildhall for 2022 entry - did it say 2022/2023 for academic year when u signed up for an account? i have read all the information regarding late entry on the site and applications for the course i wanna do (bmus classical piano) are supposedly still open. i have already emailed them abt this and waiting on a reply

btw.. i recognise this is totally dumb and irresponsible of me to be applying this late for arguably one of the most competitive instrument courses. its just id been contemplating this for a very long time and today i just snapped and thought might as well go for it

Good luck ! I applied to GSA for MT and got rejected- it’s one of the hardest to get into. Follow your dreams though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending