The Student Room Group

Trinity Laban Musical Theatre SEP 2024

Heyy,

I found out last week that I got into the MT Performance Degree at Trinity Laban and will be accepting my offer and starting in September!

I would love to get to know some others who are going to Laban in September, or are already there and would love to get to meet you!
Original post by Jacknavin
Heyy,
I found out last week that I got into the MT Performance Degree at Trinity Laban and will be accepting my offer and starting in September!
I would love to get to know some others who are going to Laban in September, or are already there and would love to get to meet you!
Can I ask what date your audition was please ?
Heyy,
Hi!

I also received an offer for the BA at Trinity last week and I think I will be going in September too!
Original post by Nadia ryan
Can I ask what date your audition was please ?
Are you still waiting to hear from them? My daughter has not had an outcome yet. She auditioned on 23 Feb.
Hey guys
I also got trinity ba 2024 nice to meet u all
Reply 5
Heyy,

hiya, i will be starting the degree in september too, would be great to chat to you all!!
My daughter still hasn’t heard !
What dates were your auditions please ?
Original post by Loki Smokey
Are you still waiting to hear from them? My daughter has not had an outcome yet. She auditioned on 23 Feb.

Yes mine was 20th of feb !
My daughter has heard that a couple the day before have heard that was a few days ago
Yes mine was 20th of feb !
My daughter has heard that a couple the day before have heard that was a few days ago

My daughter heard from them on Thursday. She was offered the Cert HE Musical Theatre course. Hope your daughter hears soon.
Reply 9
would LOVE to chat to you all going to the BA MT course in sep,

My Instagram is Jack022006 if you wanna send me a message on there x
My daughter still hasn’t heard !
What dates were your auditions please ?

My daughter had her audition on 21st Feb, ahe got a reserve offer for BA MT

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending