The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL neuroscience masters 2023

Has anyone heard back from UCL regarding any of the masters neuroscience course? If Im correct in remembering, they said they would decide applicants after the deadline (end of march). But it has been a while since then, so just wondering if anyone has heard back...
Reply 1
I applied for Msc Neuroscience and Msc cognitive neuroscience, and I haven't heard back from both of them. The process for this year takes forever.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Me here, I applied Nov 2022, my status still "under assessment". I understand by now if I don't get a affirmative reply it automatically means a rejection, but I'd expect the decency of a formal reply....
Reply 3
(Original post by Anonymous)Me here, I applied Nov 2022, my status still "under assessment". I understand by now if I don't get a affirmative reply it automatically means a rejection, but I'd expect the decency of a formal reply....

Email them, whichever course you applied to, use the contact email at the bottom of the postgrad course info page. Same thing happened to me and it turns out they were not even aware that my application was there and no one had looked at it. In their words: "my application was not made available to the course admin"- I assume due to some admin/ technical error- but I emailed them and received an offer recently. They shouldn't leave you hanging, its either a yes or a no from them- so I strongly suggest getting in touch and finding out.
Reply 4
Email them, whichever course you applied to, use the contact email at the bottom of the postgrad course info page. Same thing happened to me and it turns out they were not even aware that my application was there and no one had looked at it. In their words: "my application was not made available to the course admin"- I assume due to some admin/ technical error- but I emailed them and received an offer recently. They shouldn't leave you hanging, its either a yes or a no from them- so I strongly suggest getting in touch and finding out.
Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone heard back from UCL regarding any of the masters neuroscience course? If Im correct in remembering, they said they would decide applicants after the deadline (end of march). But it has been a while since then, so just wondering if anyone has heard back...

I still have not heard back yet... I applied in January 2023. Maybe it has something to do with the ongoing strikes :/
Original post by Anonymous
(Original post by Anonymous)Me here, I applied Nov 2022, my status still "under assessment". I understand by now if I don't get a affirmative reply it automatically means a rejection, but I'd expect the decency of a formal reply....

Hi there! thanks so much for your advice.
I emailed them and just got an offer just now.
They didn't explain the delay though. but anyways finally got a reply and its a yes so I'm happy (though angry it came so late!)
It's so crazy and was hell of a ride!

Thanks again

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending