The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

LGBTQ+

Hey, just wondering if there's any LGBTQ+ people at Hope that would be able to share what it's like for them? Also is there any groups etc. ?
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, just wondering if there's any LGBTQ+ people at Hope that would be able to share what it's like for them? Also is there any groups etc. ?

Hi! What do you mean by Hope? If you want to see if there's support for the community at an institution, you could check their website in the equality and diversity sections, and google to see if they have a good track record / see if they have had any scandals :smile:
Liverpool
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by CatInTheCorner
Hi! What do you mean by Hope? If you want to see if there's support for the community at an institution, you could check their website in the equality and diversity sections, and google to see if they have a good track record / see if they have had any scandals :smile:

Sorry I meant Liverpool Hope University! I posted this in their subthread I think :smile: Thank you !
Original post by Anonymous

Hi :smile:

Thanks for your question!

Liverpool Hope is a very inclusive university within a very progressive city, and I have felt welcomed both as a student and now as staff. We currently have a very active LGBTQ+ society on campus (you can check out their instagram here) who run events, meetings and student support.

We also have a very active and involved Student Trans and Non-Binary Rep (You can find Jack's rep account here) who has worked in partnership with our Students Union to produce our guide "Pink, White & Blue Liverpool: a guide to the city for Trans students". You can read more about this guide here.

I hope this helps reassure you, if you have any more questions just let me know!

Laura:rave:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending