The Student Room Group

I don’t feel attractive in clubs

When I’m on a night out I get compliments all the time from girls but no guy has ever moved to me first. (I’m male, gay). I’m tired of always trying to make the first move to guys in the club, even though it always works out well. Why does no one come to me?
Reply 1
I mean, how are the guys meant to know that you’re gay?
Would be a bit awkward if a guy came up to you and complimented you if you were straight, probably why guys don’t in comparison to girls.
Reply 2
Hey there! I totally understand your frustration with always having to make the first move. It can be exhausting, I get it. Here's a suggestion: why not try hitting up some LGBTQ+ clubs or bars? These places tend to have a more inclusive vibe and attract folks who are more likely to approach you. It's a great way to meet people who share your interests and might be more confident in making the first move. Give it a shot and see if it makes a difference. Good luck and have a blast exploring the LGBTQ+ scene!
Reply 3
Because you can't properly show off an attractive personality in a nightclub....
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I mean, how are the guys meant to know that you’re gay?
Would be a bit awkward if a guy came up to you and complimented you if you were straight, probably why guys don’t in comparison to girls.

I go to gay clubs.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Hey there! I totally understand your frustration with always having to make the first move. It can be exhausting, I get it. Here's a suggestion: why not try hitting up some LGBTQ+ clubs or bars? These places tend to have a more inclusive vibe and attract folks who are more likely to approach you. It's a great way to meet people who share your interests and might be more confident in making the first move. Give it a shot and see if it makes a difference. Good luck and have a blast exploring the LGBTQ+ scene!

Yeah sorry I forgot to mention that’s where I go!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending