The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

English at Bristol through UCAS Extra

Just wondering if anyone has received an offer from Bristol to study English or any similar course through UCAS Extra this year? Thanks x
Reply 1
Original post by isabel13x
Just wondering if anyone has received an offer from Bristol to study English or any similar course through UCAS Extra this year? Thanks x

Hi! I received an offer for English this Wednesday, and applied last Friday through UCAS Extra!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by lily31
Hi! I received an offer for English this Wednesday, and applied last Friday through UCAS Extra!

Oh my gosh, congratulations! I’m still waiting on two unis but have little hope tbh so wanted a solid back up plan. Thank you so much for letting me know :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by isabel13x
Oh my gosh, congratulations! I’m still waiting on two unis but have little hope tbh so wanted a solid back up plan. Thank you so much for letting me know :smile:

Thank you!!! :smile:
Hope those unis work out for you, because though I'm overjoyed with my offer, it is a bit stressful not having an insurance choice
However, if you do go through Extra, make sure you call them to make sure they still have vacancies, and then defo apply to Bristol!!! They got back to me super quickly with an offer. Also, I remember looking just in case Bristol declined me, and Glasgow still has vacancies on their English course too, and I semi regret not applying there since they outrank Bris for English, (just so you know)
Good luck with everything!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending