2022 Imperial MSc Finance and Accounting

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi guys, I’ve been put on the waiting list for Imperial College Business School (heard back today). What are the chances of getting an offer? I read from other years’ statistics that 200-300 students that are put on the waiting list around 40-50 students get an offer
Antoine69
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Hi,

Same situation ! I asked an admission coordinator as I have a deadline for another university and here is their answer :
" Please note that because the waiting list is only ranked loosely, we are unable to advise on a candidate’s individual position. However, the list is reviewed regularly and we will be in touch to notify you of any changes. "

So i really don't know ... But if the stats are so low it might be because a lot of students in the WL accept another offer before having Imperial's final answer (only an assumption)
Antoine69
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Was it your first choice ?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Antoine69)
Was it your first choice ?
Yes but I applied to MSc investment and wealth management and got rejected for this programme and put on the waiting list for MSc finance and accounting which i didn’t even apply. Not complaining if I get a place haha
stud82942
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You had an answer in only 3 weeks?
(Original post by EconNewcomerAri)
did you get a response? I applied about 3 weeks ago and got a waitlisted today
EconNewcomerAri
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by stud82942)
You had an answer in only 3 weeks?
is it weird? what does that mean?
stud82942
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It was just a quick answer. Most of the people are waiting at least 6 weeks to get an answer back. I have been waiting for nearly 2 months
(Original post by EconNewcomerAri)
is it weird? what does that mean?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.19%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.22%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (70)
54.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.91%

Watched Threads