The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

2022 Imperial MSc Finance and Accounting

Hi guys, I’ve been put on the waiting list for Imperial College Business School (heard back today). What are the chances of getting an offer? I read from other years’ statistics that 200-300 students that are put on the waiting list around 40-50 students get an offer
Hi,

Same situation ! I asked an admission coordinator as I have a deadline for another university and here is their answer :
" Please note that because the waiting list is only ranked loosely, we are unable to advise on a candidate’s individual position. However, the list is reviewed regularly and we will be in touch to notify you of any changes. "

So i really don't know ... But if the stats are so low it might be because a lot of students in the WL accept another offer before having Imperial's final answer (only an assumption)
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Was it your first choice ?
Reply 3
Original post by Antoine69
Was it your first choice ?

Yes but I applied to MSc investment and wealth management and got rejected for this programme and put on the waiting list for MSc finance and accounting which i didn’t even apply. Not complaining if I get a place haha
You had an answer in only 3 weeks?
Original post by EconNewcomerAri
did you get a response? I applied about 3 weeks ago and got a waitlisted today :smile:
Original post by stud82942
You had an answer in only 3 weeks?

is it weird? what does that mean?
It was just a quick answer. Most of the people are waiting at least 6 weeks to get an answer back. I have been waiting for nearly 2 months
Original post by EconNewcomerAri
is it weird? what does that mean?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending