i have english lit and sociology on the same day😭😭my hand is going to be GONE

SAME omg
Reply 22
Original post by inspiredstudy123
SAME omg

it will go okay
think positive :smile:
Original post by orion reid
me who has a clash on the 7th with maths and i have to do sociology in the morning and be isolated with an invigilator away from the rest of the world with just books and no gadgets so i don't leak questions, dreading it, it's just 2 of us as well:frown:

Same I'm dreading it so much:frown:
does anyone know what the 2021 questions were? not 2020
Reply 25
Original post by maddievvv
does anyone know what the 2021 questions were? not 2020

for which units?
(Original post by KA139)for which units?

Original post by KA139
for which units?

beliefs and family and households :smile:
I have only 2 since 20% is coursework already !
Original post by KA139
oh my
how many papers you got for english?
does anyone know what topic in the red sociology book the 20 marker will be on for families and household??
Original post by KA139
samee
how u feeking about chem

I’m honestly so stressed, I’ve got to re-teach myself everything cuz I’ve been so focused on soc and it’s literally paper 1 chem as well which is the hardest in my opinion, how are you planning on revising for that day?
Original post by Helo1234
does anyone know what topic in the red sociology book the 20 marker will be on for families and household??

Topic 3 (theories of family) and topic 7 (families and social policy)
Original post by ayesha_15
Topic 3 (theories of family) and topic 7 (families and social policy)

thank you
(edited 1 year ago)
do u also know what topic in the blue sociology book the 20 marker will be on for beliefs?
Original post by Helo1234
do u also know what topic in the blue sociology book the 20 marker will be on for beliefs?

Topic 7 (ideology and science)
Original post by ayesha_15
Topic 7 (ideology and science)

isnt it also topic one: theories about religion
nah it's only on ideology and science, of course you can apply knowledge from other parts like how religion can act like an ideology and bring in marxists views on religion as an ideology to produce false class consciousness. But it's still purely ideology and science
nah it's only on ideology and science, of course you can apply knowledge from other parts like how religion can act like an ideology and bring in marxists views on religion as an ideology to produce false class consciousness. But it's still purely ideology and science

it says ideology science and religion though. otherwise what point on the spec would theories of religion come under on the spec? just genuinely want to know because my teacher told me it’s theories on religion aswell but i don’t want to spend ages on that if it’s a waste of time

nevermind i get it now thankyou!!
i guess you should revise theories of religion then since you would have to go through it anyway because we don't know what the 10 markers could be on
Original post by molza
what are possible 20 mark questions for families and households?

question on social policies maybe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending