The Student Room Group

a level arabic paper 1

Scroll to see replies

Original post by itshamood1
Im doing asfoor mn al sharq aswell ' but are you reading the whole thing or just reading summary . Coz the whole book is like 200 pages which will take ages to read but i dont know if the summary is good enough

I don’t know if the summary is enough but that’s what I’m doing better than nothing I guess
Reply 21
Hi guys I need help I just don't know how to structure my writting for paper 2 I'm doing the film Wajda and صائد اليرقات Can anyone send a pic of how to answer one if the questions about it I would really appreciate it
Original post by Sukni
Hi guys I need help I just don't know how to structure my writting for paper 2 I'm doing the film Wajda and صائد اليرقات Can anyone send a pic of how to answer one if the questions about it I would really appreciate it

Same here im just full sending it hoping to get some marks
if you get any of this please lmk

Original post by Sukni
Reply 24
Original post by Lujxin.
if you get any of this please lmk

That's the best I could find
If you guys wrote any notes for the film wajda or the book صائد اليرقات may you please send a pic or a pdf I would really appreciate it
Bro why is it in english 😅
Reply 26
Bro why is it in english 😅

Idk life is hard use Google translate to translate it
Reply 27
Original post by Sukni
Idk life is hard use Google translate to translate it

Also are you doing صائد اليرقات book
If you don't mind sending a pic of anything related to It that would be really helpful
hi, has anyone found any summaries for any of these books, i cant find any
I watched some youtube videos
Original post by 16Stars
Original post by Lujxin.
I watched some youtube videos

I found a summary on عصفور من الشرق thankfully so I’m gonna try and read and annotate that and I didn’t think of YouTube so thanks for that
can u possibly send me the summary please
Original post by 16Stars
I found a summary on عصفور من الشرق thankfully so I’m gonna try and read and annotate that and I didn’t think of YouTube so thanks for that
Original post by 16Stars

I'm actually SO frustrated its so hard to find any good resources how is this even taught help im trying to find stuff for everyone but nothinggg
Just type in google the book or film and add summary to it but do it in arabic so like (عطفور من الشرق summary) and you will find alot , also you can look at the mark scheme from 2018 and get some ideas too
does anyone even have like a structure in answering the question - Im guessing were all going in tomorrow with basic knowledge on the film and movie - I watched 2/3 of the movies so atleast then I can pick and choose from the movie section.
Does anyone know if we have to use quotes from the film or book?
Reply 36
Does anyone know if we have to use quotes from the film or book?

You don't need to just mention what happened in the book and that's
good luck for tomorrow guys - idek where im going to start the paper but inshallah kheir
Reply 38
Original post by Lujxin.
good luck for tomorrow guys - idek where im going to start the paper but inshallah kheir

You know for paper 1 was there any questions about البيئه as it's mentioned in the advanced info cuz if it's no in paper 1 then prop it's in paper 2
oh gosh actually I'm trying to remember I think so?? but again Im not sure there were so many extracts- just to be safe look over stuff about that too
Original post by Sukni
You know for paper 1 was there any questions about البيئه as it's mentioned in the advanced info cuz if it's no in paper 1 then prop it's in paper 2

Quick Reply

Latest