The Student Room Group

A-level Arabic Edexcel

I’m doing alevel Arabic as a private candidate so I’m confused about the structure. I’m doing both AS and A2 at the same time so how many papers will it be in total?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by amberr101
I’m doing alevel Arabic as a private candidate so I’m confused about the structure. I’m doing both AS and A2 at the same time so how many papers will it be in total?

Hi, I am also a private candidate, it will be 3 papers. What resources are you using? I couldn’t find anything about how to analyse questions on paper 2
Reply 3
Original post by Sayra23
Hi, I am also a private candidate, it will be 3 papers. What resources are you using? I couldn’t find anything about how to analyse questions on paper 2

Hi, I decided to do International A-level Arabic instead so the syllabus is a bit different to yours
Reply 4
Original post by amberr101
Hi, I decided to do International A-level Arabic instead so the syllabus is a bit different to yours

Oh alright, but do you have any recourses/ information tho for a level arabic on the analysis film/novel question and the research one?
Reply 5
Original post by Sayra23
Oh alright, but do you have any recourses/ information tho for a level arabic on the analysis film/novel question and the research one?

No sorry :frown: there are some sample answers in examiner reports though
3 papers I think

Quick Reply

Latest