The Student Room Group

I didn't write "see spare paper" on my answers in my exam

can someone confirm to me that even if I didn't do this the examiner will still see the spare paper and mark it?? I'm really freaking out about everything because I think the exam went badly so I need reassuring. I only did this for one question because I didn't realise there was more lines on the next page. I used the spare answer booklet they give and the 2 pages at the back, I did geography aqa
Reply 1
So long as you wrote your name, centre number, candidate number etc then it will be fine. They will check!
Probably yes....... but there is a chance that they might miss it if there was no indication you used it
Reply 3
Original post by JAH36
So long as you wrote your name, centre number, candidate number etc then it will be fine. They will check!

thank you
It'll all be sent to them, and they should check all pages of your script.

Off the top of my head scripts with additions are specifically flagged when the scripts are processed for online marking (they are all processed/checked by hand I believe) so that it shouldn't be missed, though I can't remember where I read this.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 5
Fr I did the same not checking there's extra lines. It was a pretty packed exam, loads to write in a short amount of time.
Reply 6
Original post by Ric AB
Fr I did the same not checking there's extra lines. It was a pretty packed exam, loads to write in a short amount of time.

right?? an extra 30 minutes would have been nice
Reply 7
Original post by _gcx
It'll all be sent to them, and they should check all pages of your script.

Off the top of my head scripts with additions are specifically flagged when the scripts are processed for online marking (they are all processed/checked by hand I believe) so that it shouldn't be missed, though I can't remember where I read this.

okay thank youso much

Quick Reply

Latest