The Student Room Group

bts vs blackpink

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jnkscypher
si, do you do psychology btw

well i've picked it for next year, my school doesn't do gcse psych- although if you do it, i can see why:wink:
Original post by dahlia06
well i've picked it for next year, my school doesn't do gcse psych- although if you do it, i can see why:wink:

why YOU LITTLE-- and yh im planning on choosing it next year too
i do it rn and its quite hard since its edexcel
(edited 1 year ago)
why YOU LITTLE-- and yh im planning on choosing it next year too
i do it rn and its quite hard since its edexcel

little? aren't you younger than me August?
im suprised you aren't doing eduqas psych:wink:, but yh if we're doing the same exam board next yr, then at least im not suffering alone although im already suffering now talking to you:cool:
little? aren't you younger than me August?
im suprised you aren't doing eduqas psych:wink:, but yh if we're doing the same exam board next yr, then at least im not suffering alone although im already suffering now talking to you:cool:

omg hi bestie im back
omg hi bestie im back

omg finally, where did you go???
how could you abandon me, your favourite.
j wanna know yalls opinions on which of the two groups you enjoy listening to the most... And just rank them in terms of each category tbh...

i used to LOOOOVEEE BTS. I even went to their concert in london in 2019 and they got me through some rough times. I enjoyed their stuff starting from debut and they reached their peak with DNA. my fave era of theirs was the most beautiful moments and my favourite song was dope :biggrin:
I hate how commercial stuff like dynamite, permission to dance etc is!! I stopped really caring when ON came out. I don't consider myself a fan or keep up with their content at all but it was fun when it lasted.
Blackpink were always iffy for me, the fanwars with ARMY were intenseee. I also preferred Gen 2 girl groups (EXID my faves, also girls gen, 2ne1, etc.) but they are easily the most solid g3 gg. When i was into kpop they had barely any songs and YG was being sketchy and people were so annoying calling Jennie lazy. They're no less people than we are!! I think I also liked Twice more but quickly their songs became identical. BP songs I've heard are very distinct.
Also, their lightstick solos. YG is amazing with their lightstick designs lol
omg finally, where did you go???
how could you abandon me, your favourite.

bahaha i was issued a black card which was p3rmanent b@n but then i emailed them and the issue was resolved
Original post by salosalo
i used to LOOOOVEEE BTS. I even went to their concert in london in 2019 and they got me through some rough times. I enjoyed their stuff starting from debut and they reached their peak with DNA. my fave era of theirs was the most beautiful moments and my favourite song was dope :biggrin:
I hate how commercial stuff like dynamite, permission to dance etc is!! I stopped really caring when ON came out. I don't consider myself a fan or keep up with their content at all but it was fun when it lasted.
Blackpink were always iffy for me, the fanwars with ARMY were intenseee. I also preferred Gen 2 girl groups (EXID my faves, also girls gen, 2ne1, etc.) but they are easily the most solid g3 gg. When i was into kpop they had barely any songs and YG was being sketchy and people were so annoying calling Jennie lazy. They're no less people than we are!! I think I also liked Twice more but quickly their songs became identical. BP songs I've heard are very distinct.
Also, their lightstick solos. YG is amazing with their lightstick designs lol

I absolutely agree with everything you've said. BTS's Love yourself albums were the best for me and then they just got really westernized after that. My fav song is probably cypher pt 4 or baepsae. hahha yeah armys and blinks are quite toxic.. I agree with the twice opinion too, hopefully they don't follow the westernized songs like BTS too and my fav and only liked song of theirs is fancy, ig I'm more into girl crush concepts which is why I'm a huge Bp stan.
I absolutely agree with everything you've said. BTS's Love yourself albums were the best for me and then they just got really westernized after that. My fav song is probably cypher pt 4 or baepsae. hahha yeah armys and blinks are quite toxic.. I agree with the twice opinion too, hopefully they don't follow the westernized songs like BTS too and my fav and only liked song of theirs is fancy, ig I'm more into girl crush concepts which is why I'm a huge Bp stan.

It's so unfair that bp is almost ALWAYS subject to the double standards in kpop. There's literally nothing wrong with them but wow, the laziness and weight stuff with jennie, rosé's voice straining, and sunmi being like this jealous stepsister kinda character in the ygverse for almost being a bp member??
bp rock, theyre doing their own thing and its working for them. i was a bit sceptical cuz they were meant to be the replacement 2ne1 by yg's standards but to compare them is stupid asff
It's so unfair that bp is almost ALWAYS subject to the double standards in kpop. There's literally nothing wrong with them but wow, the laziness and weight stuff with jennie, rosé's voice straining, and sunmi being like this jealous stepsister kinda character in the ygverse for almost being a bp member??
bp rock, theyre doing their own thing and its working for them. i was a bit sceptical cuz they were meant to be the replacement 2ne1 by yg's standards but to compare them is stupid asff

exactlyyy and I'm not sure if you know but theres been a taehyung + jennie dating rumor thing which is so obviously seen as them being used for mediaplay and to get the public eye off of other scandals going on, but the fact that its Jennie they have to use for this is just utterly disgusting and she's just always the target of hate.
bahaha i was issued a black card which was p3rmanent b@n but then i emailed them and the issue was resolved

no way, why what did you do so bad?
no way, why what did you do so bad?

I said i was 12 as a joke and i had to show them my GCSE examination boards to prove it to them 😭😬
I said i was 12 as a joke and i had to show them my GCSE examination boards to prove it to them 😭😬

NAHH LMAOO that's so funny
exactlyyy and I'm not sure if you know but theres been a taehyung + jennie dating rumor thing which is so obviously seen as them being used for mediaplay and to get the public eye off of other scandals going on, but the fact that its Jennie they have to use for this is just utterly disgusting and she's just always the target of hate.

btspink shipping has and will always be a thing, but when couples do confess like hyuna and dawn ofc they're gonna get the boot :frown: and i loved dawn in pentagon as well, he really shaped the group and they were so close to their first awards (i forgot the name) win with shine
Do you remember dispatch exposing jennie and kai? That rocked the kpop scene sm. I swear they were meant to do one every year but i dont remember if they did recently

prsom this is too funny
btspink shipping has and will always be a thing, but when couples do confess like hyuna and dawn ofc they're gonna get the boot :frown: and i loved dawn in pentagon as well, he really shaped the group and they were so close to their first awards (i forgot the name) win with shine
Do you remember dispatch exposing jennie and kai? That rocked the kpop scene sm. I swear they were meant to do one every year but i dont remember if they did recently

yeahh dispatch reveal a new ''couple'' every January also the jennie + taehyung thing isn't j like one of those weird shippers, some images of them 2 in Jeju island were released and it's very hard to tell if they're photoshopped or not so i would stay neutral but Im pretty sure its just mediaplay since the whole of S Korea know about it now due to constant articles being posted.
NAHH LMAOO that's so funny

they were so nice about it aswell bahaha
prsom this is too funny

PLSSS
they were so nice about it aswell bahaha

did someone report you or something? i swear some of these mods or whatever you call them, go too far
did someone report you or something? i swear some of these mods or whatever you call them, go too far

yeah no i think the moderators found it and flagged it or smth cos it was a post from a while ago

Quick Reply

Latest