The Student Room Group

bts vs blackpink

j wanna know yalls opinions on which of the two groups you enjoy listening to the most... And just rank them in terms of each category tbh...

Scroll to see replies

I prefer Blackpink. I am okay with the BTS music but the fanbase is the most toxic I've ever seen.
Original post by sufys
I prefer Blackpink. I am okay with the BTS music but the fanbase is the most toxic I've ever seen.

sameee, would you consider yourself a bp fan or just an enjoyer?
Reply 3
i listen to blackpink more often and bts casually. music wise i'd say i prefer blackpink's stuff but bts' old music prior to wings era was really good. everything they've put out after that is not really for me
Original post by baekie
i listen to blackpink more often and bts casually. music wise i'd say i prefer blackpink's stuff but bts' old music prior to wings era was really good. everything they've put out after that is not really for me

yeah... I acc liked when bts released actual good music tbf- I'm probably gonna get attacked once troopers find me though 💀✌
I love Blackpink, because I am in love with Jennie and I have a crush on her. I hope someday I will find someone as pretty as her.
Original post by REXA415
I love Blackpink, because I am in love with Jennie and I have a crush on her. I hope someday I will find someone as pretty as her.

damnn your standards are quite high bestie... GL with that though <3
Original post by jnkscypher
damnn your standards are quite high bestie... GL with that though <3

That's why I am sad, because I know that I will never find someone like her :frown:. She's too perfect.
(edited 1 year ago)
sameee, would you consider yourself a bp fan or just an enjoyer?

Just an enjoyer, I would say. Used to be a fan but not as much now.
Original post by sufys
Just an enjoyer, I would say. Used to be a fan but not as much now.

ahhh okay, I'm guessing it's due to their lack of music right?
Don't care about either bands
ahhh okay, I'm guessing it's due to their lack of music right?

:yes:
A casual listener of both. Don't know much of either of their songs to have an strong opinion on which I prefer
Original post by Obolinda
A casual listener of both. Don't know much of either of their songs to have an strong opinion on which I prefer

oh that's cool, Is there any particular Blackpink song you enjoy listening to?
j wanna know yalls opinions on which of the two groups you enjoy listening to the most... And just rank them in terms of each category tbh...

well well well I KNEW YOU MADE THIS THREAD bye
Original post by dahlia06
well well well I KNEW YOU MADE THIS THREAD bye

lil freak is stalking me omfg
lil freak is stalking me omfg

DIDN'T YOU JUST FOLLOW ME ONTO ANOTHER THREAD???? eduqas jennie jen jen is corrupt.
DIDN'T YOU JUST FOLLOW ME ONTO ANOTHER THREAD???? eduqas jennie jen jen is corrupt.

eduqas is better now that i think
eduqas is better now that i think

no.
no.

si, do you do psychology btw

Quick Reply

Latest