The Student Room Group

bts vs blackpink

Scroll to see replies

dahlia were at the same level rn omg
Original post by jnkscypher
dahlia were at the same level rn omg

NO GO AWAY i got more followers anyways

yeah no i think the moderators found it and flagged it or smth cos it was a post from a while ago

smh you are 11 stop lying.:wink:
yeahh dispatch reveal a new ''couple'' every January also the jennie + taehyung thing isn't j like one of those weird shippers, some images of them 2 in Jeju island were released and it's very hard to tell if they're photoshopped or not so i would stay neutral but Im pretty sure its just mediaplay since the whole of S Korea know about it now due to constant articles being posted.

it's so tragic how SK media doesn't know when they exhaust a scoop!! We've lost literal angels like sulli over this, you would've thought that the media would learn but apparently not
I was gonna say they should stop aegyo and other fanservicey things but to many kpop is like a fantasy escape and their oppas will always be there for them yada yada... this is kinda like how those weird anime figure collectors act
and on the topic of anime figures, lets not ignore the losers that actually ship the couples??? very todobaku or whatever the mha mlm cringepair is
j wanna know yalls opinions on which of the two groups you enjoy listening to the most... And just rank them in terms of each category tbh...

Lil Macks is better than the two groups
Original post by dahlia06
NO GO AWAY i got more followers anyways

smh you are 11 stop lying.:wink:

shush

black.PNG
Original post by salosalo
it's so tragic how SK media doesn't know when they exhaust a scoop!! We've lost literal angels like sulli over this, you would've thought that the media would learn but apparently not
I was gonna say they should stop aegyo and other fanservicey things but to many kpop is like a fantasy escape and their oppas will always be there for them yada yada... this is kinda like how those weird anime figure collectors act
and on the topic of anime figures, lets not ignore the losers that actually ship the couples??? very todobaku or whatever the mha mlm cringepair is

FRRRR they just dont learn, it's just unforgettable when Yeri was hated on for literally trying to say her last goodbye to Jonghyun at his funeral??? Most of them have very harsh expectations and don't really understand that idols are humans like them lol
shush

black.PNG

SLAYYY i have one of these for a false report of "advertising"
and i thought i was banned cuz i said this brown dude could do better than landing white girls :angelblush:
tsr mods r so nice and for what
Original post by mjuhbgtfcdesz159
Lil Macks is better than the two groups

who 💀
SLAYYY i have one of these for a false report of "advertising"
and i thought i was banned cuz i said this brown dude could do better than landing white girls :angelblush:
tsr mods r so nice and for what

bahaha yess i spoke to one named sasha nd they helped so 😫
bestie are you doing GCSEs right now??
FRRRR they just dont learn, it's just unforgettable when Yeri was hated on for literally trying to say her last goodbye to Jonghyun at his funeral??? Most of them have very harsh expectations and don't really understand that idols are humans like them lol

I just find it amazing how saesangs find it normal to send letters written in period blood whilst also being an anti of a group whose member is mourning someone's death by suicide
I wish more kpop idols had the mental health training they overdo in my school,, like theyre rich let them have a therapist
bahaha yess i spoke to one named sasha nd they helped so 😫
bestie are you doing GCSEs right now??

next year .. i 100% feel like a baby on here bc everyone's talking about juana and the really difficult maths papers and i somehow wish that was me
i went overkill with mocks revision, questioned everything i know and lowkey bombed them but everyone else did so oh well :biggrin:
I just find it amazing how saesangs find it normal to send letters written in period blood whilst also being an anti of a group whose member is mourning someone's death by suicide
I wish more kpop idols had the mental health training they overdo in my school,, like theyre rich let them have a therapist

exactlyyy idk if you know about it but recently a member of weekly left due to her mental health, which she opened up about eventually. I hope it becomes more common for idols to speak up about their mental health because in SK they make it seem like its an abnormality
shush

black.PNG

are you being racist? wtf? ok wow i see ok.
next year .. i 100% feel like a baby on here bc everyone's talking about juana and the really difficult maths papers and i somehow wish that was me
i went overkill with mocks revision, questioned everything i know and lowkey bombed them but everyone else did so oh well :biggrin:

ohh , i wish you luck in your GCSEs <3 i wasn't revising during year 10 so you're off to a pretty good advantage
are you being racist? wtf? ok wow i see ok.

its TSR- blame them
its TSR- blame them

LMFAOO
u got any exams tmw??
LMFAOO
u got any exams tmw??

yes : (( psych tomorrow and geo and maffs on tuesday
exactlyyy idk if you know about it but recently a member of weekly left due to her mental health, which she opened up about eventually. I hope it becomes more common for idols to speak up about their mental health because in SK they make it seem like its an abnormality

i feel like a lot of idols get shamed into not taking mental health leaves... like hell even vlive seems so stressful albeit so many idols saying its their way of relaxing, literally even the most introverted idols have to be on camera 24/7 and somehow it's encouraged?
also some events for idols r just weird... like yk all those variety shows, especially the ones with the two uncles that are creepy? Yeah I'd take an infinity leave if i had to put up with them, they're the worst
And things like hello counsellor? Idk i watched it when my ults ie bts and momoland were on there and all they did was mock the problems
Sometimes they got very serious and told the asker to get help like when there was a story about a girl working 7 pt jobs. Just how and why is that normal????

goodluck i hope you fai- get a 9:wink:
oh yh maths on tues edexcel better not **** us over again

GOOD LUCK!! "Fighting" :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest