The Student Room Group

bts vs blackpink

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dahlia06
goodluck i hope you fai- get a 9:wink:
oh yh maths on tues edexcel better not **** us over again

did you get any good revision done during half term?? cos i only started yesterday 💀

istg edexcel maths will be the death of me so gl im praying for u
Original post by salosalo
i feel like a lot of idols get shamed into not taking mental health leaves... like hell even vlive seems so stressful albeit so many idols saying its their way of relaxing, literally even the most introverted idols have to be on camera 24/7 and somehow it's encouraged?
also some events for idols r just weird... like yk all those variety shows, especially the ones with the two uncles that are creepy? Yeah I'd take an infinity leave if i had to put up with them, they're the worst
And things like hello counsellor? Idk i watched it when my ults ie bts and momoland were on there and all they did was mock the problems
Sometimes they got very serious and told the asker to get help like when there was a story about a girl working 7 pt jobs. Just how and why is that normal????

oh my gosh yh the two uncle one, is that the one whr they hit them w the hammers??? Cos that **** looks so painful... And in the korean variety shows they always say smth dodgy that makes the idols uncomfy and you can tell from their expressions
Original post by jnkscypher
did you get any good revision done during half term?? cos i only started yesterday 💀

umm.. well, technically....
i just did a past paper really for maths and made a few notes for lit but nah during half term i spent my time revising the contestants on hell's kitchens and familiarising myself with the delusional owners of kitchen nightmares whilst watching the johnny depp trial
im alright with maths so im not too stressed abt it

#downwiththecirclequestions
istg edexcel maths will be the death of me so gl im praying for u

literally, when you do ur mocks remember us in your paper
umm.. well, technically....
i just did a past paper really for maths and made a few notes for lit but nah during half term i spent my time revising the contestants on hell's kitchens and familiarising myself with the delusional owners of kitchen nightmares whilst watching the johnny depp trial
im alright with maths so im not too stressed abt it

NoT HELLS KITCHEN BAHAHAHAHA and yh I went through a past paper for maths today, the predicted ones, and now I'm going to revise for psychology... well-
#downwiththecirclequestions

when i came into the exam room i couldnt stop laughing for some reason, i looked at the tracing paper and i was like huh? where in the advanced information?????
its funny how when im doing all these past and predicted papers im lit here getting over 85% whereas when i do the real thing-
NoT HELLS KITCHEN BAHAHAHAHA and yh I went through a past paper for maths today, the predicted ones, and now I'm going to revise for psychology... well-

HELLS KITCHEN IS SO ENTERTAINING, love you raj <3
when i came into the exam room i couldnt stop laughing for some reason, i looked at the tracing paper and i was like huh? where in the advanced information?????

YALL HAD TRACING PAPER BRO WHAT?? haha then it must've been an extra thing your school did. also, that maths equation sheet should win the most useless **** ever award
oh my gosh yh the two uncle one, is that the one whr they hit them w the hammers??? Cos that **** looks so painful... And in the korean variety shows they always say smth dodgy that makes the idols uncomfy and you can tell from their expressions

I think they made someone cry once and they tried to be nice about it but obvs they can't because theyre mean uncles and bullying = epic and Funny!
They always make the girls do aegyo, and aegyo is just such an odd concept to me. I saw a video by someone about self-fetishization in east asia and it remarked aegyo as a form of like indirect seduction by being cute to please the men around you. its really good and i recommend u watch it bc who doesnt love hour long video essays aha

also bestie may u please revise :bawling: i am worried for u
its funny how when im doing all these past and predicted papers im lit here getting over 85% whereas when i do the real thing-

stop literally
I think they made someone cry once and they tried to be nice about it but obvs they can't because theyre mean uncles and bullying = epic and Funny!
They always make the girls do aegyo, and aegyo is just such an odd concept to me. I saw a video by someone about self-fetishization in east asia and it remarked aegyo as a form of like indirect seduction by being cute to please the men around you. its really good and i recommend u watch it bc who doesnt love hour long video essays aha

also bestie may u please revise :bawling: i am worried for u

Yh tbh i never really liked aegyo its just cringe. Skz members always make it clear they don't like it by doing a little eye roll at the end lol . I just dont get the concept of making an adult act like a 2 yr old its just embarrassing and weird to me.

Okay okayy I will revise for you then 🙄💟
yall had tracing paper bro what?? Haha then it must've been an extra thing your school did. Also, that maths equation sheet should win the most useless **** ever award

yh and i asked for a compass just in case

when you ask them for equipment and they walk the aisle like a runway model >>>>

i got shouted at for asking for a compass in the mocks
who even uses a compass in their daily life man u could literally use them as eating utensils
when you ask them for equipment and they walk the aisle like a runway model >>>>

STOP i asked this guy and he was like can u wait i was like ok and he never gave it to me so i asked a lady and she gave me it- the hack is to say yours 'broke'
Yh tbh i never really liked aegyo its just cringe. Skz members always make it clear they don't like it by doing a little eye roll at the end lol . I just dont get the concept of making an adult act like a 2 yr old its just embarrassing and weird to me.

Okay okayy I will revise for you then 🙄💟

yes Thank you so much for revising for me ily
do u watch saiki k
I feel like every kpop fan has watched saiki k
i got shouted at for asking for a compass in the mocks
who even uses a compass in their daily life man u could literally use them as eating utensils

ong im so glad loci and bearings was removed for us
good luck for you though, i did a 5 marker bearings questions with the sine and cosine rule in mocks and it was a nightmare, i barely did it coz i never got the concept of ship a and b

Quick Reply

Latest