The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

URGENT HELP !! Fine Art BA at UAL Chelsea or Central Saint Martins (CSM)?

Hiii i was wondering if anyone could help me with this?
I’ve just finished a painting foundation at UAL CCW (camberwell site) and I’ve got offers for Camberwell drawing & painting as well as CSM and Chelsea Fine art. If you’ve considered these offers before or have studied these courses, could you share what made you choose the campus? I’m pretty torn between my options because my main concerns are studio spaces, resources available, and the overall vibe of the place. I’m quite socially anxious and lack confidence and feel intimidated easily and like I’m not good enough (ahhh) so I just want to make sure I make the right decision to find a place right for me.

Would really appreciate it if anyone could chime in, thanks :biggrin:D
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Ualidk
Hiii i was wondering if anyone could help me with this?
I’ve just finished a painting foundation at UAL CCW (camberwell site) and I’ve got offers for Camberwell drawing & painting as well as CSM and Chelsea Fine art. If you’ve considered these offers before or have studied these courses, could you share what made you choose the campus? I’m pretty torn between my options because my main concerns are studio spaces, resources available, and the overall vibe of the place. I’m quite socially anxious and lack confidence and feel intimidated easily and like I’m not good enough (ahhh) so I just want to make sure I make the right decision to find a place right for me.

Would really appreciate it if anyone could chime in, thanks :biggrin:D

Hello! What did you chose in the end?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending