The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Portfolio Requests from Different Colleges

Hey! I don’t suppose anyone could help me…
I recently applied for an undergrad course for Central Saint Martins AND Chelsea College AT THE SAME TIME! However, I have only received a portfolio request from CSM but haven’t heard anything from Chelsea College yet.
Do the portfolio requests come in at different times for the different UAL colleges?!
Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Hi! when I applied to different ual courses last year, the portfolio requests came at different times and had different deadlines so you should be okay!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by memimemo
Hi! when I applied to different ual courses last year, the portfolio requests came at different times and had different deadlines so you should be okay!

Thank you so much! That’s reassuring to hear haha
Reply 3
Hi! No it’s completely normal! I applied to LCF & CSM together but the portfolio requests came at different time for me too, and their deadlines were also different, so no need to worry!
Reply 4
Original post by Dreamyyyy
Hi! No it’s completely normal! I applied to LCF & CSM together but the portfolio requests came at different time for me too, and their deadlines were also different, so no need to worry!

Thank you very much!
I also applied for different ual courses and im still waiting some of them to request a portfolio, so I think its all good as every course must take their own time to process applications....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending