AQA A Level Economics Paper 3 7136/3 - 13 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alan22
1/40 for yield

Was 1/50 an option? Cant remember if i put 1/40 or 50
Original post by Ddyyhte
Same
Original post by borat32
What did people say for the factors forecasting sales?

State of economic cycle, interdependancy as the market is a duopoly and technological change which may make the market more contestable
Original post by Tobyc74433
Was 1/50 an option? Cant remember if i put 1/40 or 50

Dunno but it was 200/8000 * 100 which was 2.5%=1/40
Original post by opprerson
State of economic cycle, interdependancy as the market is a duopoly and technological change which may make the market more contestable

I talked about economic cycles and tech change (like lowering ac's) but not interdependency. I hope its fine tho cause i still did 2 developed chains
Original post by Deskdraw
yeah same

there were also retained profits
What was the answer for the fisher equation mcq??
Original post by maxcovel39

5.5 i believe
Original post by mlee531
I talked about economic cycles and tech change (like lowering ac's) but not interdependency. I hope its fine tho cause i still did 2 developed chains

I did the same, think we should be okay cus the advanced info for paper 3 didn't talk about oligopolies so i don't think we'll be penalised if we didn't talk about them :smile:
Original post by mlee531
PPF: higher at x than y
3.3% for the weighted ting

Was that Option B i completely guessed that lmao
Original post by alan22
it was 3
u had to work out mean then times by 1.1

Do you remember what option was 3%
Original post by olaisonly
I did the same, think we should be okay cus the advanced info for paper 3 didn't talk about oligopolies so i don't think we'll be penalised if we didn't talk about them :smile:

Thought the 15 marker was leaning towards YED of airlines and how it’s a luxury good and its demand affects the derived demand of aircraft manufacturing and so economic shocks like covid can lead to stagflation so falling incomes leads to a greater fall in demand for airlines and thus aircraft. And also about environmental priorities for governments so they may subsidise greener firms, lowering their prices which reduces demand for firms like Boeing
Original post by borat32
What did people say for the factors forecasting sales?

population growth of global middle class, the economic cycle (recession etc), and small paragraphs on disposable incomes
Original post by maxcovel39

i did 5%. maybe i was wrong idk

i thought cos MV=PQ
MV increased by 115. Q increased by 110.
So P increases by 115/110 = 105 = 5% increase
Original post by harveyru
i did 5%. maybe i was wrong idk

i thought cos MV=PQ
MV increased by 115. Q increased by 110.
So P increases by 115/110 = 105 = 5% increase

Yes I did this too
Original post by olaisonly
Was that Option B i completely guessed that lmao

It was either B or C i forgot hahah. Wasnt too sure about that q
Original post by Alecko
This is great. For quality grades in Economics you can inbox me e talk the way forward. I'm an expert and I can help with asssignments and exams

unfortunately all of us have just finished our last exam mate. try plugging yourself elsewhere
Reply 76
For the 25 marker I talked about different ways that the government could help the aircraft industry such as Deregulation cutting corporation tax subsides. Does anyone think this is the right way to go about it. I evaluated each point and came to a conclusion that the government should subsidise firms
Wasn't the question on specifically airline not manufacturers?
Original post by opprerson

Wasn't it on airlines not the manufacturers so technically not a duopoly
Reply 79
Original post by Econmics483839
Wasn't the question on specifically airline not manufacturers?

I thought it was on aerospace manufacturers as that is what extract D was on

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending