The Student Room Group

Marketing assignment help needed!

Hi all

It's my first time in this part of TSR, so hello! I've done a search, but can't find anything on this, so I'm hoping someone can help.

I'm working on my assignments for the CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing. For one of them, I need to produce a marketing research proposal. The guidelines aren't terribly clear, but it appears that I need to include CVs of key staff who would work on the project, plus details of the company's track record / past projects. I'm perfectly aware that this is normal practice in a proposal (I've written enough of them in real life:p: ), but I'm a student only pretending to be a market research company, and your name isn't supposed to appear on the assignments in any case, so I can't imagine that whacking my own CV on at the end is what they're looking for!

Am I just supposed to make up fictional individuals and company background? Or do I just include a very general paragraph, and add that CVs and references are available on request?

My degree was in English, so I've never had to produce work in this style before. Any help or opinions would be very welcome!

Thanks.
Theo1977
Hi all

It's my first time in this part of TSR, so hello! I've done a search, but can't find anything on this, so I'm hoping someone can help.

I'm working on my assignments for the CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing. For one of them, I need to produce a marketing research proposal. The guidelines aren't terribly clear, but it appears that I need to include CVs of key staff who would work on the project, plus details of the company's track record / past projects. I'm perfectly aware that this is normal practice in a proposal (I've written enough of them in real life:p: ), but I'm a student only pretending to be a market research company, and your name isn't supposed to appear on the assignments in any case, so I can't imagine that whacking my own CV on at the end is what they're looking for!

Am I just supposed to make up fictional individuals and company background? Or do I just include a very general paragraph, and add that CVs and references are available on request?

My degree was in English, so I've never had to produce work in this style before. Any help or opinions would be very welcome!

Thanks.

I think generally using ficticious names and information is best for coursework, as using real information is not allowed within the confines of the Data Protection Act (1998) without expressed written consent. Then that takes you down all kinds of nice, tricky paths. Yeh, definitely stick to fictional characters.

Latest

Trending

Trending