The Student Room Group

Unit 6 access to business management learn direct

Hi everyone. I’m doing access to he business management with learn direct. I am on unit 6 assignment which is journal article writing. But i am struggling with methodology section. I don’t know how to write this. I researched online but still don’t understand. Anyone can help me please??? Thanks.
I have moved your thread from Chat to Business Management, which I hope is more appropriate :smile:
Original post by Daisy7189
Hi everyone. I’m doing access to he business management with learn direct. I am on unit 6 assignment which is journal article writing. But i am struggling with methodology section. I don’t know how to write this. I researched online but still don’t understand. Anyone can help me please??? Thanks.

Hi Daisy,

If you are still need of help you can contact me. I can help you with this business management assignment.

Thank you.
Reply 3
Hi, thank you very much. I have managed to finished unit 6 by myself and fortunately i passed. But now i am struggling with unit 7. They require to write an essay about 2 organisation. But i don’t really understand 2 sections:
1. An explaination of the important features of 4 different market structures, including a summary of the implication of these market on nehaviour of 2 chosen organisations.
2. A discussion of the differences in actual competition in markets between countries and over time in relation to 2 chosen organisations.
I don’t know how to do these 2 parts. Can anyone explain how to do this pls??? Thanks.
Reply 4
Hi, thank you very much. I have managed to finished unit 6 by myself and fortunately i passed. But now i am struggling with unit 7. They require to write an essay about 2 organisation. But i don’t really understand 2 sections:
1. An explaination of the important features of 4 different market structures, including a summary of the implication of these market on nehaviour of 2 chosen organisations.
2. A discussion of the differences in actual competition in markets between countries and over time in relation to 2 chosen organisations.
I don’t know how to do these 2 parts. Can anyone explain how to do this pls??? Thanks.

Original post by Muntazir Sherazi
Hi Daisy,

If you are still need of help you can contact me. I can help you with this business management assignment.

Thank you.

hi, i recently started the same course but i am struggling a lot, can either of you help me out, with examples. currently i'm on unit 2
Reply 5
Original post by Callum1948
hi, i recently started the same course but i am struggling a lot, can either of you help me out, with examples. currently i'm on unit 2

Hi, what questions are you struggling with?
Reply 6
I've completed unit 2 I'm on unit 3 now. What unit are you on?
Reply 7
Ah ok, i thought you need help for unit 2. I’m on unit 13 now.
Reply 8
Ah ok, i thought you need help for unit 2. I’m on unit 13 now.

i started doing them a while ago and did random assignments first so i'm done with a few but left the ones at the start. so doing them now
Reply 9
Original post by Callum1948
i started doing them a while ago and did random assignments first so i'm done with a few but left the ones at the start. so doing them now

im confused on how to make an assignment plan, can you please show me an example so i can format get started on it. thank you
Reply 10
Is it for unit 4?
Reply 11

Sure I can help reach out
Hi daisy are you able to help me with unit 6 please. are you able to send me an example i am really struggling with it and it is due in 1 week
Reply 13
Original post by mashupgamer2
Hi daisy are you able to help me with unit 6 please. are you able to send me an example i am really struggling with it and it is due in 1 week

Hi, how should i send it to you?

can you please dm so i can give you details to send it to thank you
or if you can attach it on here that would be great thanks

Hi daisy I can’t respond to your dms as I am a new account have you could a username I can add on any socials so I can actually respond thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending