The Student Room Group

Newport College Entrance Exam

Hi,
I will be sitting an entrance exam in August which i must pass to be able to study GCSE MATHS HIGHER TIER WJEC. Its at Coleg Gwent in Newport and i'm a bit worried about the questions on the test. I've heard that it has remained mainly the same last few years.

I was hoping if someone out there has sat this exam, its like Intermediate Level, they could share some content and would help me greatly !! If i fail this, i won't know where to go, its kinda my last chance.

Thanks in advance if anybody can help me.

Nick.
Use flashcards
Original post by NICKROWAN
Hi,
I will be sitting an entrance exam in August which i must pass to be able to study GCSE MATHS HIGHER TIER WJEC. Its at Coleg Gwent in Newport and i'm a bit worried about the questions on the test. I've heard that it has remained mainly the same last few years.

I was hoping if someone out there has sat this exam, its like Intermediate Level, they could share some content and would help me greatly !! If i fail this, i won't know where to go, its kinda my last chance.

Thanks in advance if anybody can help me.

Nick.

If you've heard that the questions are quite repetitive every year, then you should complete some past papers and mark them yourself. Not only is it good practice to understand topics better and complete questions according to mark schemes, but you will likely see similar questions for your exam.
https://revisionmaths.com/gcse-maths/gcse-maths-past-papers/wjec-gcse-maths-past-papers

Quick Reply

Latest