The Student Room Group

How do I tell my teacher(s) I don't want to do homework

Basically I do 4 and a half A-Levels and the workload is quite intensive as I've just entered Yr 13 and I've got an entrance exam and a math competition to prepare for, for the next month. She sets 3 physics homeworks a week and I only have her once a week. We're currently doing thermal physics and I've done some of this in chemistry already. She keeps emailing me and its quite annoying because I'm doing my very best to ace this entrance exam.
Sounds like you took on too much?

I've had to have this conversation with college and uni lecturers depending on workload, but I dunno if school pupils can get away with it.
Doubt you’ll get special treatment, ridiculous of you to take on that many A levels when it’s absolutely not required by any UK uni.
Reply 3
Original post by ThatKid777
Basically I do 4 and a half A-Levels and the workload is quite intensive as I've just entered Yr 13 and I've got an entrance exam and a math competition to prepare for, for the next month. She sets 3 physics homeworks a week and I only have her once a week. We're currently doing thermal physics and I've done some of this in chemistry already. She keeps emailing me and its quite annoying because I'm doing my very best to ace this entrance exam.

Drop an A level then ...

Quick Reply

Latest