The Student Room Group

gcse

I'm trying to get into NCC Attlee Academy and have to sit on an assessment test. Where can I find resources for assessment tests on Chemistry and Biology?
Original post by ibrahim693
I'm trying to get into NCC Attlee Academy and have to sit on an assessment test. Where can I find resources for assessment tests on Chemistry and Biology?

What exam board will you be sitting? You will be able to find more resources on the exam board's website. Otherwise, physicsandmathstutor has a range of past papers and question banks. I would also check out savemyexams.
Reply 2
Original post by cherryblossom27
What exam board will you be sitting? You will be able to find more resources on the exam board's website. Otherwise, physicsandmathstutor has a range of past papers and question banks. I would also check out savemyexams.

It ought to be a sort of entrance exam for the college. So I don't think if there are any specific exam board necessarily, but if that the case, I just don't know it.
Reply 3
Original post by cherryblossom27

Hey, what would u reckon to be an efficient and not too hard way and site to prep oneself for an entrance exam like this? Specifically on Biology, Chemistry and Maths? Please do reply as it'd be incredibly helpful and much appreciated.
Original post by ibrahim693
Hey, what would u reckon to be an efficient and not too hard way and site to prep oneself for an entrance exam like this? Specifically on Biology, Chemistry and Maths? Please do reply as it'd be incredibly helpful and much appreciated.

I would recommend the websites I have mentioned above and also to use active learning methods to test yourself on the content. So learn the content and keep revisiting it through the use of flashcards, mind-mapping from memory or whatever works for you. I would also go on the official website for your entrance exam and use the resources they provide on there.

Quick Reply

Latest