The Student Room Group

Moj start dates

Hello
Does anybody k ow how long the wait is for a start date ? I got an email 2 weeks ago saying the vacancy manager would be in touch ti arrange a start date shortly & not heard anything since ….
(edited 1 year ago)
I am in the same position currently, have been told 2 weeks ago. What was the outcome of your start date please do let me know. Sorry to open this thread again!
Reply 2
Hi as far as I remember I think I rang and chased it up in the end.. unfortunately I ended up leaving after a few weeks the job was awful & not what they had advertised- i was completely misinformed - hope you have a better experience !
Hey thank you for replying! I’m really sorry that you had a bad experience, hopefully you have found something better. I ended up doing the same thing chasing them for a start date and location. The vacancy manager did inform me that I’d be starting in a few weeks however after asking about the location I was taken aback! I applied specifically for the North/North East region of London and now to be told that there’s a place for me in south London. I politely declined and pushed him to speak to the recruitment team as it’s over an hour commute plus not what was advertised on the job ad. I am hoping someone gets back to me as there were 14 possible locations listed on the advert. However a bit concerning that I could not get a place in ANY of those offices? Was this the same for you in terms of location??
Reply 4
Hi the location wasn’t changed it was just the job was not as advertised and quite misleading
Hope you get sorted ..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending