The Student Room Group

Ministry of Justice Vetting Time (Admin Officer)

I have an interview for an admin officer position in a couple of weeks and was wondering how long the vetting takes as I do not want to quit my current job too early.
It really depends on the level, however vetting can take anything from several weeks at least for CTC (Counter Terrorist Check) to 6-9 months (Developed Vetting).

It will be fine if you continue working for your current employer in the meantime. You should not hand in your notice for your current employer or job until you've accepted a formal job offer AND you've received confirmation of your start date when you are successful.
I didn’t have to do any vetting for this (NSVS) just had the MOJ form on my portal. Was about 3 weeks after filling in the form that I was contacted for a start date.
Original post by Kentgirl2023!
I didn’t have to do any vetting for this (NSVS) just had the MOJ form on my portal. Was about 3 weeks after filling in the form that I was contacted for a start date.

How long after you completed your occupational health form did they give you a start date

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending