The Student Room Group

Post Your A-Level Results Here! [Official Thread]

Hi all,
Welcome to the 2022 post your results here thread! This is a place to share what you have achieved in your A-levels (or IB, Highers… I’m not judging :nah:). Whether they are what you wanted or not, the aim of this thread is to create an inclusive environment to post your results and see what others are achieving. You are not alone! :smile:

To keep things nice and concise, here is the advised format for posting your results:

Subject grade (expected/unexpected), are you happy with the mark?

So as a hypothetical, we could have:

English Language- A (Expected), Happy with the mark!
Or
Sociology- C (Unexpected), Feeling ok

If you’re going to university, it would also be great to hear what you are doing for your next steps, but there is absolutely no pressure to do so. Also feel free to post about how you are feeling about your results, as well as which exam board you sat your qualifications with :yes:

Additionally, if you want a platform to discuss your results, there is a discussion thread here. If you did not do as well as you hoped, there is a guidance and discussion thread here. Our wonderful clearing and applications advisors will be monitoring the countdown thread throughout the day to provide you with the best advice and answers that we can, so it's a really valuable thing to keep a hold of.

Finally, if you did not get the grade you were anticipating, I just wanted to let you know personally that you are not alone and you will be absolutely fine. I didn’t get the grades that I wanted on results day and thought that those grades would haunt me for the rest of my life. I just got into Oxford for my masters and did not even include my A-level grades on my application. Don’t panic, you’ll be ok! You will #FindYourFuture in due time :hugs:

So, let's get to it, and no matter what...
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's not happening for me lmao
Original post by umarc30
It's not happening for me lmao

I believe in you! And if it doesn't go your way I can sincerely tell you that there will be opportunities available for you in the future. I'm talking from experience, you've got this :hugs:
Good luck everyone (or congratulations if you're viewing this tomorrow!). After such a challenging couple of years:

- Nicola
Good luck to all A-level students getting their results tommorow! :smile:
Good luck everyone!!! :hugs:
It feels like Christmas but without the happiness :smile:
Original post by HiILikeFrogs
It feels like Christmas but without the happiness :smile:

As soon as you receive those results you'll be able to breathe :smile: have you got anything you could watch on tv that might distract you?
the link for if you didn't do as you hoped thread doesn't seem to be working fyi :smile:
Original post by Obolinda
the link for if you didn't do as you hoped thread doesn't seem to be working fyi :smile:

Ah I'll sort that first thing, thank you!!!
Original post by Hazelly
As soon as you receive those results you'll be able to breathe :smile: have you got anything you could watch on tv that might distract you?

might binge thor again just to watch loki :smile:
Original post by HiILikeFrogs
might binge thor again just to watch loki :smile:

Go for it! Gotta love loki haha
I guess people are a bit more shy here than previous years :redface:
Original post by Sinnoh

I've noticed the same :redface: usually these posts are flooded with comments and support
Original post by Sinnoh

Hopefully they're all celebrating in school and they'll flood on in here later on?
Original post by yippy-yikes
Hopefully they're all celebrating in school and they'll flood on in here later on?

Maybe so! I suppose last year most of the results were released online so perhaps that's why :smile:
Original post by Sinnoh

I've just posted a link over to the countdown thread, so hopefully it picks up soon!
Congratulations to all of you :bl:

No matter your results, you've achieved so much already to this point :woo:
Physics - A (was actually expecting an A*)
Chemistry - A (was actually expecting an A*)
Biology - A (felt unsure after the exam thinking I would get a B)

Don't want to sound like I'm full of myself but feel somewhat disappointed though. Really thought I did good enough for Chem and Bio
Good luck and congratulations, all!

Quick Reply

Latest