The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Fwoukje
I'm a virgin, but not by choice, i'm just too hideous to get laid

:halo:

I'm sorry but that's the funniest thing i've read in a while. Not sure why, just made me chuckle. Kudo's to you. :biggrin:
Reply 101
other than a stable regular relationship with the left hand nothing to talk about!

will be soonish tho, going to make sure of it :p:
I've tried oral and anal sex a few times but no normal sex as my parents would kill me. Does that make me a virgin?
Reply 103
enigmatic
Who's the slut that answered the top one...

I did. Although it's been a while now...
Reply 104
puppy
I did. Although it's been a while now...

I think we should have a bit more respect for pple... the 's' expression is very insulting and impolite... just because she was 12 doesn't means she's a 's'
kingslaw
Thing is with sex, if you don't have it for ages, then you don't really miss it. But if you've got used to 'avin it regularly, you kinda get addicted to it - something you realise when going back to uni after spendin the previous month at home for xmas with your gf :wink:

So sadly true.
Reply 106
anchemis
I think we should have a bit more respect for pple... the 's' expression is very insulting and impolite... just because she was 12 doesn't means she's a 's'

it generally does, usually
justcallmefoxxy
So sadly true.

The lads in Brunei aren't good enough for you? :rolleyes:
Reply 108
technik
it generally does, usually

but you cant assume something just by connection of some feeble facts....
Reply 109
anchemis

yea you can :biggrin:

you can assume im british because im from the UK for example :biggrin:
SamTheMan
The lads in Brunei aren't good enough for you? :rolleyes:

If only you knew what they were like here :P They seem to think clicking their tongues and glaring at you as you walk pass will make you instantly fall in love with them... then yell at you when you don't. I've given up haha.
anchemis

well you never know everything about someone. The judgement you make of people around you is only based on a tiny part of the truth.
So technik is right in a way. If you can't call that kind of girl a s..., then there's no such thing as a s... but sadly it's part of a lot of people's vocabulary. It's not because it's not a nice word, that it can never apply to someone. You can't act a certain way and just hope that people will never form a judgement: people who didn't would be hypocrites.
Reply 112
If you don't miss it I am in a lucky position I think :smile:
Reply 113
for the record i aint saying anyones a slut, just that it can be "assumed", as an assumption is just that, based on some feeble facts :smile:
Reply 114
technik
yea you can :biggrin:

you can assume im british because im from the UK for example :biggrin:

lol... but that makes no reason to insult someone
justcallmefoxxy
If only you knew what they were like here :P They seem to think clicking their tongues and glaring at you as you walk pass will make you instantly fall in love with them... then yell at you when you don't. I've given up haha.

Now I understand why that technique has never worked for me :rolleyes:
Reply 116
anchemis
lol... but that makes no reason to insult someone

perhaps so...

tell enigmatic. he/she used the word you have a problem with
Reply 117
anchemis

What? Why did you write that in reply to what I said?

I think people use the word "slut" incorrectly. There is a huge difference between being a "slut" and sleeping around a lot. I think people who chose to sleep around of their own free will because they enjoy it and because it suits them, are perfectly balanced human beings. "Slut" comes into it when people are easily persuaded into sex (i.e. being easy) because that suggests they're not doing it for themselves but simply to please other people.
*peals label off beer bottle :mad: :biggrin:
Yeah I'm still a virgin. Just not found the right person to lose it to yet. :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending